Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H-H-Hello?
H-H-Hello?
Hello there. I am HarrowedItalics [pronounced as 'I' talics]. I guess I'll start out with my story, huh?

I was 1 month old when my biological mother left me in Shoprite [a super-market]. Ever since then, my life's been one big roller coaster. My step mother, when I was six, hit my fragile head with a high heel shoe 27 times. I say fragile because not only was I six, but I was born with a lump the size of ... well, the size of the angel emoticon next to the typing area of the screen. Luckily, they performed surgery when I was five, but still, several months later I was in recovery due to a horrible immune system. Doctors still don't know what it was. Anyways, Doctors say that any more and I'd be permanently damaged - I'm glad she stopped at 27. However I distinctly remember that day - and doctors said two things. One, that if the DYFS workers hadn't come when they'd came, I'd be dead from blood loss and lack of hospital care [she'd left me standing in my room - yes, STANDING, for all day with a scarf around my eyes, it was magenta, and the belt she hit me with tied around my hands], and two that I would suffer from constant headaches that would later develop into migraines as I grew older.

From there on I went through 4 foster homes. My last one, I'd stayed in for roughly 2 and a half years. I was nine when I left the system and went back to my family. My step mother still lived with them at the time, and from there until I was eleven she found a way to torture me that didn't leave scars. Yes, she would emotionally put me down, but I'm not talking about that. She'd leave me in the cold water of the shower for hours - clothes on, and would force me to wear those clothes to bed. She and my father then divorced when I was 11 and for the past three years I've been living my life with only one fear - my father.

I tell you this not for condolences, not for pity but for you to understand why I do not believe. I don't believe a God would let his subject live like that - just as I don't believe this all-knowing, almighty God would let legions of people starve - people who SERVE him, who LIVE FOR HIM, starve.

Here's the more hilarious way to put it - I lack belief in a giant, dress-wearing, bearded man up in the sky telling us how to live our life when obviously he could fix his up himself.

Anyways, Hi. I'm 14 years old, come from a busted up family, and up until recently have claimed to be agnostic - several things changed that to atheism, yet I have no desire to express what changed. I like anime, manga and listening to music. I do some light reading from time to time, and I also like to write. However, art is my main forte.
RE: H-H-Hello?
Shit dawg! You must be one messed up individual! Welcome to the fold! In a few weeks time you will receive a letter, in this letter will be co-ordinates. Follow them. They will lead you to the location for your baptism into atheism. Lots of blood and worshiping satan and eating babies but hey, its all worth it to sin right!!
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
(November 21, 2013 at 6:13 pm)Bad Wolf Wrote: Shit dawg! You must be one messed up individual! Welcome to the fold! In a few weeks time you will receive a letter, in this letter will be co-ordinates. Follow them. They will lead you to the location for your baptism into atheism. Lots of blood and worshiping satan and eating babies but hey, its all worth it to sin right!!

HaHA!
I suppose I am. And the blood - it will be fresh, am I right?

ROFLOL
Hey, little dude. I have heard stories from clients in my former job (some of them in foster care with awful stories, too) and it was sad to see how some of them still prayed. Welcome. I hope you find this place alright. Hugs*

(November 21, 2013 at 6:23 pm)HarrowedItalics Wrote:
(November 21, 2013 at 6:13 pm)Bad Wolf Wrote: Shit dawg! You must be one messed up individual! Welcome to the fold! In a few weeks time you will receive a letter, in this letter will be co-ordinates. Follow them. They will lead you to the location for your baptism into atheism. Lots of blood and worshiping satan and eating babies but hey, its all worth it to sin right!!

HaHA!

ROFLOL

Bacon strips dipped in baby blood.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
(November 21, 2013 at 6:23 pm)HarrowedItalics Wrote: HaHA!

ROFLOL

Owing to the fact that we may be breaking several laws by using human blood, the ceremonial blood will come from a dairy cow named Beelzebub
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
Hey and welcome to AF!

I'm so sorry to read your story, all I can offer is an electronic hug and wish that your situation is going to be better in the future. Good to have you here, it's a great place to vent, if nothing else.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I love manga too. Ever visit deviant art.com?
W-W-Welcome...
Damn, that's a messed up story!
The story of the father is still missing... hasn't been written yet?
(November 21, 2013 at 6:24 pm)Ivy Wrote: Hey, little dude. I have heard stories from clients in my former job (some of them in foster care with awful stories, too) and it was sad to see how some of them still prayed. Welcome. I hope you find this place alright. Hugs*

Thanks for the support, man. And yeah, it's truly sad. *hugs back*

(November 21, 2013 at 6:36 pm)pocaracas Wrote: W-W-Welcome...
Damn, that's a messed up story!
The story of the father is still missing... hasn't been written yet?

And double post, sorry, but I only just saw this. Yeah, it's ongoing. Probably will only be finished when I leave this place. So, until that segment of my life is over, it will stay 'undecided.'

(November 21, 2013 at 6:34 pm)ChadWooters Wrote: I love manga too. Ever visit deviant art.com?

Oh, dear lord, yes! I have several accounts there [to keep everything neat. I don't want my manga art interfering with my renders, my writing interfering with my trolling, and so on and so forth. I'm a vet. troll, just saying. Survived the great ban-wars of '12 and made it through the deleting processes - but had 40 of my works deleted. So yeah, I've been on dA.
My intro was so boring. Big Grin Welcome and have fun!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5990 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3647 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates