Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist clothing
Atheist clothing
Do any of you wear atheist clothing or accessories? I have seen some that I would definitely wear (I love http://www.evolvefish.com ) but that would be pretty impossible to get away with with my parents, haha
RE: Atheist clothing
Only thing close that I'm likely to get is a Infidel patch for my airsofting gear.

[Image: infidel.jpg]

I just feel like it belongs on my kit Tongue
None of my clothing has any religious convictions either way.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvfDV1EeJ-1ZlrYsRte_F...ahV19g3ZEQ]
Don't feel the need.

As an atheist, I am not part of a club or organization that I need to identify with. My atheism is only a response to a single claim, that a god exists.

I also don't believe in Bigfoot or the Loch Ness monster, and don't feel the need to wear clothing identifying me as disbelievers in those.

I might consider wearing Secular Humanist clothing, or Skeptic clothing, but I don't presently do that either.

You'd believe if you just opened your heart" is a terrible argument for religion. It's basically saying, "If you bias yourself enough, you can convince yourself that this is true." If religion were true, people wouldn't need faith to believe it -- it would be supported by good evidence.
[Image: i_believe_lochness_monster_t_shirts-rad9...mi_324.jpg][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlfR7FuqDnN0DTja9awBm...H9Pkl9PCxn]
Real atheists wear special latex suites like the X-Men.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
I might have to get a Loch Ness Monster T-shirt just to see if I can wind some people up with it.
I don't wear any atheist apparel. Yes, I'm closeted, but I'm not sure that I would wear any even if I weren't. I personally don't think I would want to advertise my atheism to the world.
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
hehe...
google image search "tshirt atheist symbols"...

[Image: Greek-Symbols-for-Atheist-Women-s-T-Shirts.png]

[Image: atheism_symbol_dark_tshirt.jpg]

[Image: hitch_slap_3_white_tshirt.jpg]

This one might be too much for your parents:
[Image: nut_allergy_dark_tshirt.jpg]

[Image: truth_is_the_truth_white_tshirt.jpg]

[Image: got_reason_tshirt.jpg]

[Image: reasons_greetings_ringer_t.jpg]

Well, I think you get the picture...
They're mostly from here: http://www.cafepress.com/+international-...s-t-shirts

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post