Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Truth is with the one who demonstrates it - EMET
Truth is with the one who demonstrates it - EMET
If you have been reading my threads, you know that I found my understanding on two things: Language and Science. Religion is merely the catalyst that demonstrates both. This is the premise of this thread topic. The premise is as follows: Truth (Proof) is with the one who demonstrates it. Emet is the word Truth in Hebrew. Look at the pictographs below. Aleph Mem is Mother (Beast in the Waters). Aleph Mem Tav is the beast in the waters coming to the crossing of the waters (as in Moses leading the Sheep). What is the promise?

Aleph Mem Tav (TRUTH)

[Image: ALEPH.jpg] [Image: MEM.jpg] [Image: TAV.jpg]

Truth is EMET. Taking out Aleph gives you the word Mem Tav, or death (MET).

Compare this to my first thread: Aleph Bet, Aleph Mem and Bet Nun

EMET Article Worth Reading.

Proof is in the doing. This is why faith produces good works. For those who have no faith, good works with correct intent are simply works. Works with faith is reverence for the one giving you the opportunity. Love must be mutual.

Motivation for God is Invariance and Symmetry. Law demonstrates the one producing it. Another premise to overcome.

I leave you with the Truth of the matter. What say you?

Zechariah 8:16

16 These are the things you are to do: Speak the truth to each other, and render true and sound judgment in your courts; 17 do not plot evil against each other, and do not love to swear falsely. I hate all this,” declares the Lord.
RE: Truth is with the one who demonstrates it - EMET
(December 9, 2013 at 12:42 pm)StrongWaters Wrote: I leave you with the Truth of the matter. What say you?

I say: The truth of what matter?
(December 9, 2013 at 12:42 pm)StrongWaters Wrote: What say you?

Do you sell whatever it is you're taking?

Because I have a party to go to this weekend.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(December 9, 2013 at 1:06 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote:
(December 9, 2013 at 12:42 pm)StrongWaters Wrote: I leave you with the Truth of the matter. What say you?

I say: The truth of what matter?

Matter in Hebrew comes from the same root as the word Speaker and Ear. An ear is the grain (Seed) that must be opened for reception into the soil. Speaker also originates the word "Word", or the segments of pieces (letters) making the whole. Matter, also on this branch, has the same meaning. It is the same as the womb, or matrix (smaller segments of the whole).

The matter is what we are speaking of defining creation and the proof the Atheist seeks.

Language and Law. Proof is there and you use it each day to discuss your blindness to the matter. Light reveals what it hits.

(December 9, 2013 at 1:29 pm)Faith No More Wrote:

Do you sell whatever it is you're taking?

Because I have a party to go to this weekend.

Truth is free. This Lexicon defines the words: (Mod: link removed)

I am not the author, but I assume he would appreciate you purchasing a copy if you find value. I have my own copy used for $12 from Amazon.

Search the word matter, speaker, word...Word 1288. Segments of the whole (Matter).

The pictographs for this are Mem and Lamed. Shepherd's staff and water.

[Image: LAMED.jpg] [Image: MEM.jpg]
(December 9, 2013 at 1:51 pm)StrongWaters Wrote: Truth is free. This Lexicon defines the words:

Does the lexicon also define 'truth' as pseudo-intellectual gibberish?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
On my mobile, but if I had the chance, I would post Jackie Chan saying "My brain is full of fuck!"
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]

Stop sniffing glue.

And the big bad wolf said, "I'll huff and I'll .... oh, hey, this is kinda cool. Maybe I'll just huff...."

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Isn't this just the same thread as the last one. Is this another picture drawing game? If so i'm getting stuck in. I love pictures and colours.
(June 19, 2013 at 3:23 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: Most Gays have a typical behavior of rejecting religions, because religions consider them as sinners (In Islam they deserve to be killed)
(June 19, 2013 at 3:23 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: I think you are too idiot to know the meaning of idiot for example you have a law to prevent boys under 16 from driving do you think that all boys under 16 are careless and cannot drive properly
(December 9, 2013 at 2:33 pm)WesOlsen Wrote: Isn't this just the same thread as the last one. Is this another picture drawing game? If so i'm getting stuck in. I love pictures and colours.

What's your favourite colour?
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Truth or swag? Angrboda 64 9646 June 4, 2018 at 3:08 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  If there are no gods, doesn't making one's self a god make one a theist? Foxaèr 13 3622 May 26, 2017 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Theists: would you view the truth? robvalue 154 18367 December 25, 2016 at 2:29 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Moral Truth The Reality Salesman01 12 3384 February 21, 2015 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: goodwithoutgod
  The truth.. dyresand 4 1824 November 9, 2014 at 5:27 am
Last Post: genkaus
  For Theists only: Do you believe in Absolute/Universal truth? Tsun Tsu 50 6504 November 5, 2014 at 6:04 am
Last Post: Nintentacle
  Truth for Youth Diablo 4 1578 August 28, 2014 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Zack
  My Gospel of Truth flashgordon 12 3359 June 25, 2014 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  The simple truth The Good News 364 117139 March 3, 2014 at 1:54 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Shift of truth feeling 12 3808 December 14, 2013 at 12:56 am
Last Post: Foxaèr