Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:03 pm

Poll: COOKIES!
This poll is closed.
Penuts-wait...
25.00%
4 25.00%
CHOCOLATE, OMG GIMME-
31.25%
5 31.25%
Is that a stwabewweh? Confusedhock:
25.00%
4 25.00%
OMG THAT WAS A FUCKING STWABEWWEH!!!! I HABBY FOWEVAH!
18.75%
3 18.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting dat holiday mail from the parents.
Getting dat holiday mail from the parents.
The cardboard box is nothing special, I take a scissors to it and open her up. A christmas card in an envelope, oh boy. I'm obligated to open it and read the conten-... To: Violet and Ash Johnson.

[Image: s29nco.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_inline_mrjrc8xqc91qc3ob1.gif]

[Image: brooke_squee2.gif]

[Image: 137566725719.gif]

[Image: 0A6dk8x.gif]

[Image: for+squee.gif]

[Image: squee.gif]

[Image: squee.gif]

I so happeh. Tiger
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: Getting dat holiday mail from the parents.
I am not pleased by your lack of attendance to this forum. And if you squeeze a squirrel, it will say halellujah or whatever.
(December 17, 2013 at 5:33 pm)LastPoet Wrote: I am not pleased by your lack of attendance to this forum. And if you squeeze a squirrel, it will say halellujah or whatever.

I've never heard that euphemism before... and remember: other people should stay out of the bedroom discussion, unless they are also participating.

Does it *look* like I've been absent on the forum? Come off it. Only a handful of peeps might notice after a month or so.

Besides. I'm doing important things. Like... ummm... errr...... ahh.. d.. dishes. Yeah. TAKE THAT!

AND I AM NOT YOUR TOY! PLEASE YOURSELF *ELSEWHERE*. With someone else, plox. Smile
Did someone say Chocolate? Smile
No, We used to be YOUR toys, and now are dismissed in a corner. We are not pleased Dodgy
(December 17, 2013 at 5:38 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: Did someone say Chocolate? Smile

Nope. Someone TYPED 'Chocolate', though!

Yeah. Dinn't see that coming, didja? Sleepy

(December 17, 2013 at 5:38 pm)LastPoet Wrote: No, We used to be YOUR toys, and now are dismissed in a corner. We are not pleased Dodgy

I don't have toys to use. Trust me... if I had toys? I would be playing with them right now.

And I wouldn't be so incredibly frustrated. Garrus Vakarian... so incredibly sexy. Also, reread Octave. And you know what? I became hot and needy and desperate... and 'twas to no avail.
(December 17, 2013 at 5:38 pm)LastPoet Wrote: No, We used to be YOUR toys, and now are dismissed in a corner. We are not pleased Dodgy

Shit. I just read that. I totally read it as 'we used your toys'. Oops. Seriously... I thought you were insulting my toy choices.

Well... if you wanted to be played with: yall have fix yourselves. I ain't playing with no broken toys, ya hear me?
I don't know you, but I can tell from your overuse of happy gifs that you're my kind of nut!

Enjoy your pressies!

Cool Shades
Dying to live, living to die.
Congratulations! Yey!
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
(December 18, 2013 at 4:17 am)Beccs Wrote: I don't know you, but I can tell from your overuse of happy gifs that you're my kind of nut!

Enjoy your pressies!

Cool Shades

Who said anything about presents? It's the recognition that I'm happy about Smile

If I could send people's stuff to them as 'presents' Dodgy Anyway, mom said cookies were on the way, hence poll. Which... I guess was obvious. Probably gingersnaps and sourdough cookies Heart

In closing: that was not an overuse of happy .gifs.... that was an exhibition of how I felt upon reading that, it dawning on me, my 'YES!' 'aw yeahhh!!!' expression, my eye-watering moment of quiet happiness before I completely lost it, ending with me hugging my penguin and kissing my frog princess. Multiple times.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spreading Holiday Jeer. Gawdzilla Sama 0 302 October 15, 2023 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Holiday Greetings Lek 16 1591 December 25, 2022 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Getting to Know the Forum. Disagreeable 0 267 January 23, 2022 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Dumb donald's parents? no one 2 455 October 13, 2020 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Where do i discuss about getting fit ? Megabullshit 109 5353 May 19, 2020 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Megabullshit
  Are parents allowed to stay with little kids if infected with covid 19 ? Megabullshit 30 1797 April 3, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Holiday Wish-Lists Athene 0 460 November 11, 2019 at 2:51 am
Last Post: Athene
  It's time for a holiday song thread. brewer 26 2212 December 2, 2018 at 6:08 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Getting ready for winter. onlinebiker 21 1627 October 26, 2018 at 11:47 am
Last Post: mlmooney89
  somebody, Please Talk Sense into My Stupid Head. I Think I'm Getting Ready to Fuck Up Rhondazvous 30 2250 September 13, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous