Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Mary was impregnated by God without her consent first, why didnt,
Wink 
If Mary was impregnated by God without her consent first, why didnt,
her body naturally abort it?

Worship

Source : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=1&theater
RE: If Mary was impregnated by God without her consent first, why didnt,
There were no republicans as yet.
(December 26, 2013 at 4:16 pm)FractalEternalWheel Wrote: her body naturally abort it?

Worship

Typical ill informed atheist mocking what you don't understand. Do you not even read the sacred texts you mock? You refer to Todd Akin

"If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down. But let’s assume that maybe that didn’t work or something: I think there should be some punishment".
Akin, chapt 3, vs 5-7

So he intelligently points out that that doesn't ALWAYS work. GENERALLY of course a woman's body shuts it down but he did infer that that may not work. By adding "Or something" he also sensibly introduces an area of "reasonable doubt".

This was clearly not LEGITIMATE rape.

[/poe]
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
I don't even get it...
"The life of a man is of no greater importance to the universe than that of an oyster." - David Hume
It was more like sexual harassment. No way was she going to say 'no' to God and get the Jonah treatment.
(December 26, 2013 at 4:30 pm)AstroNat Wrote: I don't even get it...

Follow the link in my post Wink

(December 26, 2013 at 4:30 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote: It was more like sexual harassment. No way was she going to say 'no' to God and get the Jonah treatment.
Can't blame God for it.
Sith code
Watch me.

[Image: 1499434_590431291044578_2139047595_n.jpg]

How shall we fuck off, oh Lord?
Luke 1:38. Clearly consent.
Sith code
(December 26, 2013 at 4:16 pm)FractalEternalWheel Wrote: her body naturally abort it?

Worship

All Mary knew about God's forced entry was when a weird winged creature appeared and said "Hail Mary, full of sperm, the Lord's been with thee!" She hadn't felt or noticed a thing down under. Poor old God must be really lacking in the penile department. BlushBlush

Worship

All Mary knew about God's forced entry was when a weird winged creature appeared and said "Hail Mary, full of sperm, the Lord's been with thee!" She hadn't felt or noticed a thing down under. Poor old God must be really lacking in the penile department. BlushBlush
(December 26, 2013 at 5:21 pm)Snidely Whiplash Wrote: All Mary knew about God's forced entry was when a weird winged creature appeared and said "Hail Mary, full of sperm, the Lord's been with thee!" She hadn't felt or noticed a thing down under. Poor old God must be really lacking in the penile department. BlushBlush

"Penile Department" sounds like the best cop show/wacky office comedy ever.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Without citing the bible, what marks the bible as the one book with God's message? Whateverist 143 44134 March 31, 2022 at 7:05 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  First Council of Nicaea: when Christianity was deformed and Jesus named son of God. WinterHold 50 4079 September 19, 2021 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why is Jesus in third place when he deserves first? Greatest I am 25 4657 September 22, 2020 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  didnt want to necropost: what completing the law means. Drich 18 1306 May 12, 2020 at 10:51 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Did Mary and Joseph ever have sex? Fake Messiah 41 7317 March 18, 2020 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? vorlon13 92 9146 July 23, 2018 at 8:20 am
Last Post: SteveII
  Why, God? Why?! LadyForCamus 233 29816 June 5, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  GOD RAPED MARY Bow Before Zeus 135 21428 November 29, 2017 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. vorlon13 14 3076 August 1, 2017 at 2:54 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Can a Chrisitan lose his/her salvation? Jehanne 130 30921 July 26, 2017 at 10:25 am
Last Post: drfuzzy