Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 9:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does god have a butthole?
Does god have a butthole?
Man is made in God's image so I need to know if he has a butthole and if so what for? Since he doesn't actually need to eat it can ONLY because he likes being rammed up it.
RE: Does god have a butthole?
(January 4, 2014 at 6:57 am)là bạn điên Wrote: Man is made in God's image so I need to know if he has a butthole and if so what for? Since he doesn't actually need to eat it can ONLY because he likes being rammed up it.

I suspect that God has a metaphorical bumhole: he shits all over the people he claims to love.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Technically, if he doesn't know what it's like to be arse fucked he's not omnisentient.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
These are excellent points
God has plenty of assholes, they call themselves his followers.
(January 4, 2014 at 6:57 am)là bạn điên Wrote: Man is made in God's image so I need to know if he has a butthole and if so what for? Since he doesn't actually need to eat it can ONLY because he likes being rammed up it.

I believe he does, but the bible does not call it a butt hole. It uses a different word that is really hard to pronounce: là bạn điên I believe that word translates to butthole or turd.

Shitfan
(January 4, 2014 at 11:31 am)Drich Wrote:

I believe he does, but the bible does not call it a butt hole. It uses a different word that is really hard to pronounce: là bạn điên I believe that word translates to butthole or turd.

Shitfan

Butthole OR turd? What is this word or are you, as usual talking out of your ass?

What does he need a butthole for?
(January 4, 2014 at 11:59 am)là bạn điên Wrote:
(January 4, 2014 at 11:31 am)Drich Wrote: I believe he does, but the bible does not call it a butt hole. It uses a different word that is really hard to pronounce: là bạn điên I believe that word translates to butthole or turd.

Shitfan

Butthole OR turd? What is this word or are you, as usual talking out of your ass?

What does he need a butthole for?

drich Wrote:I believe he does, but the bible does not call it a butt hole. It uses a different word that is really hard to pronounce: là bạn điên

Meaning: là bạn điên is the word for butthole or turd...
ROFLOL[/u]

(Someone tell him i am making fun of his screen name, before he asks another stupid question.)
Cracking myself up considering the possibility of a dude named Peter guarding the entrance to god's ass.
(January 4, 2014 at 1:33 pm)Drich Wrote: Meaning: là bạn điên is the word for butthole or turd...
ROFLOL[/u]

(Someone tell him i am making fun of his screen name, before he asks another stupid question.)

What is funny about that? You Christians really are quite seriously thick. I think that is your main problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How much influence does he have? zwanzig 32 3087 September 13, 2021 at 11:24 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why does god put the needs of the few above the need of the many? Greatest I am 69 5274 February 19, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Who the Hell does God think he is?? Drich 13 1697 March 6, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Christians: Why does the answer have to be god? IanHulett 67 15095 April 5, 2018 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Christians: Does Your God Have Testicles and Ovaries? chimp3 97 18578 April 1, 2018 at 1:37 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Does Pope Francis have a fantasy-prone personality disorder? Jehanne 117 16899 August 15, 2016 at 5:30 am
Last Post: GUBU
  I Have Proof the the Christian God Does Not and Cannot Eist Rhondazvous 89 14313 July 5, 2016 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Why Does God Need So Much Praise? Rhondazvous 57 8485 April 24, 2016 at 6:46 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Ignorant apologetics aside, your god does not exist. Foxaèr 10 2512 April 16, 2016 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  The Christian God Does Violate Human Free Will Rhondazvous 85 10383 March 5, 2016 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous