Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings, HUUUMANS
Greetings, HUUUMANS
Not sure how I should frame this always awkward forum introduction. I've just found this site at random and hope to come here to meet other atheists and to find connections with atheist Youtubers (as I'm one of them myself). I'm a 19 year-old male from Arizona, U.S.A. Last year I moved to China to teach English and since I've come here, I've gotten an awesome girlfriend which has prompted me to stay here in China. Life has been difficult over the years and it only shows signs of relenting any time soon. I take pride in knowing that everything I've accomplished has been on my own. I've been an atheist since a young age and have grown a thick skin and a strong mind over the years to handle the constant harassment from the religious community in my life. I don't know if I can use this post to promote my page on Youtube, so I won't unless someone is interested.

Anyhow, hello everyone!
RE: Greetings, HUUUMANS
Welcome friend! How are you getting YouTube in China?
Hi, welcome!

How are you liking China? It's very different from the US, isn't it? Wink
Its against the rules for newbies to promote their YouTube channels, but stick around for 30 posts and days, and you can post the link. Welcome to AF! ^ _ ^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(January 4, 2014 at 11:29 am)TAW Wrote: I don't know if I can use this post to promote my page on Youtube, so I won't unless someone is interested.

Anyhow, hello everyone!

You are more than welcome once you've been here for 30 days and 30 posts.

Hope you stick around that long Tongue Welcome

*edit, damnit Kay you beat me to it.
(January 4, 2014 at 12:29 pm)Napoléon Wrote:
(January 4, 2014 at 11:29 am)TAW Wrote: I don't know if I can use this post to promote my page on Youtube, so I won't unless someone is interested.

Anyhow, hello everyone!

You are more than welcome once you've been here for 30 days and 30 posts.

Hope you stick around that long Tongue Welcome

*edit, damnit Kay you beat me to it.

[Image: 15abdb2bae3ef9602995a1e3619f93350cdebfce...6e11a4.jpg]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Welcome!
Welcome to the den of inequities.
Welcome Enjoy the forums.
Heya.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greetings from Serbia! :) EvolucijaSvesti 12 750 November 16, 2023 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Blessings/Greetings to all here. Nishant Xavier 10 1183 June 15, 2023 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Greetings deleted 6 812 June 7, 2023 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Greetings!! jonahhockey34 7 1283 October 26, 2022 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Greetings Pnerd 13 1255 May 21, 2022 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Greetings everyone h311inac311 11 1278 May 5, 2022 at 10:56 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Greetings...... PabloTescobar 22 2793 September 15, 2020 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Greetings. Impaler here. impaler 12 997 August 27, 2020 at 6:14 pm