Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your favorite Creationists/Theists arguments?
What are your favorite Creationists/Theists arguments?
My top 5!

1- If we came from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?!
-Because we did not COME from monkeys we share a common ancestor! Go read a damn book...

2- When i see outside, i know it had a creator.
-Really?... huh... and uh.. what does a universe with NO creator look like? In order to know something had a creator you must see the odds. I drop a bucket of paint, my intention was NOT to create it that way, it naturally made a splash (due to physics) and it so happened that way. if i get a paintbrush and make a painting, then i know it had a creator because what was drawn is not bound to happen naturally. So at this point, not knowing what a universe with no creator looks like, there is only assumption and no assertion.

3- There a lots of prophecies in the bible!
-Well, the harry potter series had some prophecies that came to be too. I guess the point has been made...
and to emphasize: The "prophecies" that are in the bible happen within the bible, so they don't apply to today's world, therefore not valid and or convincing.

4- The bible talks about real places like Israel and Egypt. So it has to be real!
- Well... that is an over generalization. A pyramid does not tell me that there is a god, it is evident of itself. A phone tells me that that phone exists, so it does. It however does NOT tell me that a man named Jake is real does it? No! So assuming that several things in the book are true and evident, does NOT make the entire book true/real.

5- You do believe in God, you just don't want to admit it!
-**Super Monkey Faceplam** What is 555x555? You don't know? Oh no i think you do! you just don't want to tell me...
I rest my case...

What are your favorite arguments? Love to hear them!
Big Grin
xR34P3Rx
it isn't in our nature to think of a God, it is in our nature to seek answers and the concept of God is most influenced in this world.
RE: What are your favorite Creationists/Theists arguments?
That's like asking which of my acts of defecation I've found most enjoyable.
(January 9, 2014 at 8:58 pm)(╯°◊°)╯︵ ══╬ Wrote: That's like asking which of my acts of defecation I've found most enjoyable.

haha its all just for fun
xR34P3Rx
it isn't in our nature to think of a God, it is in our nature to seek answers and the concept of God is most influenced in this world.
How about the one about if the universe always existed it defies the second law of thermodynamics. The universe would be totally out of order. And the one about if the universe was created that defies the principle of physics which states that matter can neither be created nor destroyed.
I like it when they say "I don't see how man could have evolved." I call it the Incredibly Stupid Creatard Argument.
I can SEE god! He guides me through life.Angel Cloud

How come I can't see him?
[Image: 347]
Wait...so we have Voldermort walking among us? Fucking sweet.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
(January 9, 2014 at 8:58 pm)(╯°◊°)╯︵ ══╬ Wrote: That's like asking which of my acts of defecation I've found most enjoyable.
You sure talk about your butt a lot. Maybe because you're always talking out of it.
(January 9, 2014 at 9:50 pm)Lek Wrote: How about the one about if the universe always existed it defies the second law of thermodynamics. The universe would be totally out of order. And the one about if the universe was created that defies the principle of physics which states that matter can neither be created nor destroyed.

I don't think I have heard of that one. It kinda ties into the one of knowing what a universe... Well never mind ^^

(January 9, 2014 at 10:11 pm)Polaris Wrote: Wait...so we have Voldermort walking among us? Fucking sweet.

Lol. Yes he is. And he's the adversary... Apparently

(January 9, 2014 at 10:02 pm)StoryBook Wrote: I can SEE god! He guides me through life.Angel Cloud

How come I can't see him?

Haha in the atheist experience they tell some dude if good leaves him postit notes for his guidance lol

(January 9, 2014 at 9:51 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I like it when they say "I don't see how man could have evolved." I call it the Incredibly Stupid Creatard Argument.

Agreed. Uneducated and full of ignorance
xR34P3Rx
Not sure what you'd call it but it goes something like this.

"You are!"

"No, you are."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My take on one of the arguments about omnipotence ShinyCrystals 9 694 September 4, 2023 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A "meta-argument" against all future arguments for God's existence ? R00tKiT 225 15636 April 17, 2022 at 2:11 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Arguments against Soul FlatAssembler 327 23582 February 20, 2020 at 11:28 am
  Arguments Against Creator God GrandizerII 77 19017 November 16, 2019 at 9:38 am
  Arguments against existence of God. Mystic 336 78198 December 7, 2018 at 1:03 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Evidence for a god. Do you have any? Simplified arguments version. purplepurpose 112 12126 November 20, 2018 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Best Theistic Arguments ShirkahnW 251 50999 July 8, 2018 at 12:13 am
  Your favorite atheists (Fictional or real) NuclearEnergy 48 9371 December 4, 2017 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: Norfolk And Chance
  Who are your favorite current Atheists? abentwookie 172 26924 March 5, 2016 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Your favorite Atheist Theist Debate? Nuda900 11 4054 February 28, 2016 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: abaris