Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to annoy Christians- share your tactics here!
How to annoy Christians- share your tactics here!
Since Christians are generally incapable of intelligent thought better just bait them with various comments anyone know any sure fire winners.

With Muslims it is just like shooting fish in a barrel. Just say "muhammed has monkey face and shoulld be in zoo:"
RE: How to annoy Christians- share your tactics here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOGWbzUM-y8
I've got one, just lie alot.. Make the claim (one of many) that says you memorized the bible and claim you look nothing up. then cut and paste whole sections of scripture you have claim to have memorized, but leave the foot note notations in so the Christian knows you are lying, and then ignore them when they call you on it. then start a thread about how stupid they are and ask how to get under their skin...

That'll show'em.

Oh, wait you've done ALL of that and your the one that looks like stoo-pid monkey face.. Never mind i must have been thinking about how to get under the skin of an atheist liar.... oh well.. Maybe you could have done all of those things and gotten under a christian's skin if he were the douche bag liar.. wonk, waaa..
Ask them to how to add.

They'll get all pissy and complain that atheists think they're so smart.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(January 17, 2014 at 3:10 pm)là bạn điên Wrote: Since Christians are generally incapable of intelligent thought better just bait them with various comments anyone know any sure fire winners.

With Muslims it is just like shooting fish in a barrel. Just say "muhammed has monkey face and shoulld be in zoo:"

This is a really smart idea... if your only goal is the accusation of racism.
(January 17, 2014 at 3:27 pm)Pickup_shonuff Wrote:
(January 17, 2014 at 3:10 pm)là bạn điên Wrote: Since Christians are generally incapable of intelligent thought better just bait them with various comments anyone know any sure fire winners.

do you honestly think with a name like:'là bạn điên' he is concerned with raceism? Raceism is a white man's burden. "That honky don't hunt."
Gawd, la ban... you really are an asshole, aren't you?

And he calls me a spoiled brat...
Tell them the truth... "press them" hahaha ... hi drich!
(January 17, 2014 at 3:27 pm)Pickup_shonuff Wrote:

What race are Muslims?

(January 17, 2014 at 3:36 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Gawd, la ban... you really are an asshole, aren't you?

And he calls me a spoiled brat...

You are a spoiled little entitled brat who plays passive aggressive so her little friends will come running to her defence.

(January 17, 2014 at 3:32 pm)Drich Wrote: do you honestly think with a name like:'là bạn điên' he is concerned with raceism? Raceism is a white man's burden. "That honky don't hunt."

What on earth has my name got to do with racism?
I think he's saying you're not white because of your name, therefore you cannot be a racist. Or something.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] For former Christians only, why did you leave your faith? Jehanne 159 13149 January 16, 2023 at 7:36 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
Question [Serious] Christians what would change your mind? Xaventis 154 9174 August 20, 2020 at 7:11 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What do the conservative Christians here think of Professor Bart Ehrman? Jehanne 69 6001 March 8, 2019 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Are there any Christians here who believe in zombies? Jehanne 41 4841 February 1, 2019 at 9:30 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7829 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Christians: Does Your God Have Testicles and Ovaries? chimp3 97 18421 April 1, 2018 at 1:37 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Ex-Christians: How do you lose your fear of hell? KiwiNFLFan 29 5642 November 20, 2017 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Christians, your god is gay. I have proof! rado84 82 19156 March 10, 2017 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  CHRISTIANS, you only have 3 days left to get rid of your XMAS TREE! 21stCenturyIconoclast 22 4212 December 24, 2016 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: 21stCenturyIconoclast
  former Christians here? i need help with a research mcolafson 3 1281 August 29, 2016 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: Drich