Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Experiences I still can't explain YET
Experiences I still can't explain YET
1.) when I was 11 we, my mother and I went to visit my great grandparents' farm. They lived in what has to be the smallest town imaginable, Puckleberry AK population 739. Well on our way there about 2 hours away from the farm we saw a "white out". Me and my mum saw this flash of white light that blinded us for only a second then it was gone. There is no electricity or indoor plumbing on my grandparents farm. The only way you'd be able to that you haven't stepped into the early 1900's is my grandfather's car. And the road we were on was empty accept for us.
RE: Experiences I still can't explain YET
Spooky.

Yesterday I saw my pen move by itself. I'm quite sure I saw it. Happened once, I stared, it moved again.
(February 2, 2014 at 1:22 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: 1.) when I was 11 we, my mother and I went to visit my great grandparents' farm. They lived in what has to be the smallest town imaginable, Puckleberry AK population 739. Well on our way there about 2 hours away from the farm we saw a "white out". Me and my mum saw this flash of white light that blinded us for only a second then it was gone. There is no electricity or indoor plumbing on my grandparents farm. The only way you'd be able to that you haven't stepped into the early 1900's is my grandfather's car. And the road we were on was empty accept for us.

Helicopter? What would an advanced alien race need with bright lights anyway? Don't they have some sort of high tech night vision?
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(February 2, 2014 at 1:51 am)Tea Earl Grey Hot Wrote:
(February 2, 2014 at 1:22 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: 1.) when I was 11 we, my mother and I went to visit my great grandparents' farm. They lived in what has to be the smallest town imaginable, Puckleberry AK population 739. Well on our way there about 2 hours away from the farm we saw a "white out". Me and my mum saw this flash of white light that blinded us for only a second then it was gone. There is no electricity or indoor plumbing on my grandparents farm. The only way you'd be able to that you haven't stepped into the early 1900's is my grandfather's car. And the road we were on was empty accept for us.

Helicopter? What would an advanced alien race need with bright lights anyway? Don't they have some sort of high tech night vision?

I doubt it was aliens. And what would a helicopter be doing in Puckleberry Arkansas?
(February 2, 2014 at 2:30 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: I doubt it was aliens. And what would a helicopter be doing in Puckleberry Arkansas?

Gawking at rednecks? Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!

Day time or night?
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
Day time
(February 2, 2014 at 2:30 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:
(February 2, 2014 at 1:51 am)Tea Earl Grey Hot Wrote: Helicopter? What would an advanced alien race need with bright lights anyway? Don't they have some sort of high tech night vision?

I doubt it was aliens. And what would a helicopter be doing in Puckleberry Arkansas?

Farmers use helicopters. At night too.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
obviously you were abducted by aliens, hypnotic regression will show you have had medical examinations and if you are lucky you might have an alien son or daughter waiting to be reunited with you. . . . or I could be wrong.

manowar
Probably just a meteor. Shooting stars don't just wait for the nighttime hours ya know.. They white flash similar to what you describe.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6b4_1385049145

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6b4_1385049145
Find the cure for Fundementia!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you're really a spektic then explain this: jasonstackhouse 142 5887 February 24, 2024 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Atheists, if God doesnt exist, then explain why Keanu Reeves looks like Jesus Christ Frakki 9 1031 April 1, 2023 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  how do atheists explain nightmare Gano21 19 1355 January 2, 2022 at 4:50 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  why do people still have faith in god even after seeing their land turned into dust? zempo 8 1462 June 20, 2021 at 8:16 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  No soul? No free will and no responsibility then, yet the latter's essential... Duty 33 4121 August 26, 2020 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Abortion: 10 years as an atheist and I still don't get it Nihilist Virus 330 31043 March 5, 2020 at 5:26 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Why am I still worrying about coming out as atheist? Der/die AtheistIn 48 5536 February 11, 2018 at 10:37 am
Last Post: Little Rik
  Too many near death experiences purplepurpose 77 17170 November 13, 2017 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Little Rik
  Would I still be an atheist if I believed this? SuperSentient 21 3552 March 23, 2017 at 3:15 am
Last Post: SuperSentient
  Near death experiences are not biblical and the bible itself debunks them (Proof) LetThereBeNoGod 0 1135 February 16, 2017 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: LetThereBeNoGod