Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 5:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning!
Warning!
How come whenever I post I see right under my reputation points a line titled "Warning Level?" I've looked all over and can't find anybody else with this line. Does this mean that I could be radioactive or poisonous? I like to think it means I could be a formidable opponent, but the warning level shows as 0%. Or maybe I'm just special because I'm the only one who has this distinction. I guess that could be good or bad also. I'm just gonna carry on and see if my level ever rises.
RE: Warning!
If you breach the rules, then depending on the severity there is a possibility you could be given a formal warning. This is usually given in 25% increments, though we reserve the right to apply warnings as we deem fit. Once you hit 50% your posts go into moderation, which mean they have to be approved by staff before they appear (please don't make us do that; it's a royal pain in the arse). If you reach 100%, you receive an automatic ban. The warning levels last for thirty days, after which they are removed, but if you transgress again during that time and are given another warning, the levels are incremental.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I imagine we can only view our own warning levels?

For instance I can see my own, but not yours, above.
Dying to live, living to die.
It's been so long since I was a mere mortal (Big Grin) but I believe so, yes.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(February 4, 2014 at 11:19 pm)Lek Wrote: How come whenever I post I see right under my reputation points a line titled "Warning Level?" I've looked all over and can't find anybody else with this line. Does this mean that I could be radioactive or poisonous? I like to think it means I could be a formidable opponent, but the warning level shows as 0%. Or maybe I'm just special because I'm the only one who has this distinction. I guess that could be good or bad also. I'm just gonna carry on and see if my level ever rises.

yes, you in fact are very special indeed.
(February 4, 2014 at 11:31 pm)Stimbo Wrote: It's been so long since I was a mere mortal (Big Grin) but I believe so, yes.

This is the first forum I've joined since my own forum went belly-up.

It's a strange feeling being a mortal again.

Confused Fall
Dying to live, living to die.
Just don't get yourself nailed to anything and then rise up after a few days. We're still mopping up the shit from the last time someone did that.
(February 4, 2014 at 11:39 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Just don't get yourself nailed to anything and then rise up after a few days. We're still mopping up the shit from the last time someone did that.

Thanks Stimbo! I just had to remove what was to be a 'swallow' of beer from my monitor.
Rule #108

Any member going by the username Lek shall be deemed "special" and therefore receive special treatment. In the event that "special Lek" inquires about his special treatment, a staff member will remind him and the rest of our regular members who are NOT special, that we can only have one special member and that Lek receives special treatment because he is indeed that "special" member.

Regular unimportant members please be aware:
A note from Lek's mom has confirmed for us that he is indeed "very special."
[Image: Evolution.png]

(February 4, 2014 at 11:45 pm)Cinjin Wrote: Rule #108

Any member going by the username Lek shall be deemed "special" and therefore receive special treatment. In the event that "special Lek" inquires about his special treatment, a staff member will remind him and the rest of our regular members who are NOT special, that we can only have one special member and that Lek receives special treatment because he is indeed that "special" member.

Regular unimportant members please be aware:
A note from Lek's mom has confirmed for us that he is indeed "very special."

I appreciate that folks (I think). I'll try to live up to the "honor" (one way or another) that has been instilled upon me!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The New Warning Label on Ammo onlinebiker 4 578 December 4, 2021 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Will I get a final written warning? Cod 36 2876 October 2, 2019 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Warning! Feed your pets well! ignoramus 16 2030 December 17, 2017 at 11:15 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  lol, got my first warning on a religious forum Foxaèr 18 1895 October 23, 2017 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: c172
  Let's talk about Primer[Warning Spoilers] dyresand 9 1761 March 2, 2016 at 3:38 am
Last Post: Heat
  WARNING!!! BrokenQuill92 30 4038 October 25, 2015 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Warning for those who use facebook... IanHulett 3 1170 July 16, 2015 at 11:50 pm
Last Post: IanHulett
  Forum game: I come with a warning Foxaèr 51 4497 May 15, 2015 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: Jericho
  My psycho mom that likes to spy on me just took away my TV without ANY warning! andrea2687 15 2608 October 21, 2014 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  My psycho mom just took away my purse with all my belongings without ANY warning! jashleygirl 65 11903 August 5, 2014 at 9:51 pm
Last Post: Violet