Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 10:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My psycho mom that likes to spy on me just took away my TV without ANY warning!
My psycho mom that likes to spy on me just took away my TV without ANY warning!
I am so upset. My psycho mom likes to be in the room all the time spying on me and hovering over me while I am watching TV. And when I ask about what she is doing she gets all upset and says I am bothering and harassing her. Um your the one spying on me and following me into the room just because I am watching TV. Then she starts making dinner at a really weird time in the afternoon and when I asked why are you making dinner soo early, she says leave me alone and mumbles something I cant hear, Then I say what did you say I want to know what you said! She says I said leave me alone! And runs over and steals the remote away from me and hides it, saying you know what you don't get any TV anymore!! I don't even want you watching TV in the first place!! Well that just proves you are spying on me, This is without ANY warning!! And this is the next day and it is STILL gone!
RE: My psycho mom that likes to spy on me just took away my TV without ANY warning!
Next time, at the last second switch the remote our for a big slobbery dildo, so when your mom goes to snatch the remote you can say "Ha! Now you're holding a slobbery dildo you stupid cunt!" And then when she looks down at it she'll see the message you wrote on it "I think you're ugly- Love Ashley"
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
RE: My psycho mom that likes to spy on me just took away my TV without ANY warning!
7/10 still doesn't beat the fancy drink. Try again. Also, I liked the names Ashley better why change to Andrea? Come back again as Ashley and give me something that beats the fancy drink. I want to be entertained. I will rep you for life if you beat the fancy drink post.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Well that went well
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Fidel was that you? Too fast, I wanted more funny *weeps*

0/10

Gosh, I wish I was fourteen again ... ahh, the memories.

(October 21, 2014 at 6:37 pm)Losty Wrote: Fidel was that you? Too fast, I wanted more funny *weeps*

Sorry. That was me.

I'm actually surprised you're not sick of this one by now.
Good old Ashley,
[Image: You_tried_.png]
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
(October 21, 2014 at 6:40 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote:
(October 21, 2014 at 6:37 pm)Losty Wrote: Fidel was that you? Too fast, I wanted more funny *weeps*

Sorry. That was me.

I'm actually surprised you're not sick of this one by now.

It just really grinds my gears that she hasn't beat the fancy drink one still. I mean Jesus Christ if your going to post stupid shit, let it be funny. And if you're going to post funny shit, let it be funnier than last time. Is that really so much to ask?

0/10

Yeah, this one was pathetic.

But when you have the fancy drink to top, troll life ain't easy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mom is 102! Gwaithmir 20 1589 September 23, 2023 at 7:44 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  'I Spy' (or is it 'eye spy') vs 'hide and seek' Disagreeable 3 292 January 30, 2022 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The New Warning Label on Ammo onlinebiker 4 578 December 4, 2021 at 2:25 pm
  My mom would be pissed at me. Brian37 4 505 October 23, 2019 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Will I get a final written warning? Cod 36 2876 October 2, 2019 at 1:09 pm
Wink Want to read about my mom?? Clueless Morgan 2 645 April 5, 2019 at 2:47 pm
  Couldn't stay away. Foxaèr 2 280 January 31, 2019 at 3:03 pm
  7 little things that completely give us away Foxaèr 9 1124 November 4, 2018 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  My Uncle Bobby Passed Away this Weekend Rhondazvous 21 1090 July 11, 2018 at 5:50 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  My mom is dying, going to need an ear. Brian37 230 29155 May 13, 2018 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Brian37