Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My psycho mom just took away my purse with all my belongings without ANY warning!
My psycho mom just took away my purse with all my belongings without ANY warning!
My psycho mom just took away my purse with ALL my belongings away without ANY warning!All I did was ask my brother questions about why he took my pizza I was about to eat any my mom started yelling at me and ran into my room and took my purse! And said stay away or you wont get this back, but then she changed her mind and decided to not give it back anyway!! This has all my belongings my phone, money, everything!!
RE: My psycho mom just took away my purse with all my belongings without ANY warning!
Okay?
RE: My psycho mom just took away my purse with all my belongings without ANY warning!
Facebook is that way. ------->
I'd say it's goldfish in the blender time.
So what? Do you expect us to be sorry or to do anything to solve your personal life issue?
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

My dear, chill... and go listen to One Direction or something.
The gods offer no rewards for intellect. There was never one yet that showed any interest in it.
-- Mark Twain, Notebook
kill her in her sleep.
Moms do that sort of thing.... it's called punishment... and it's usually for some perceived (by her) undesirable behavior on your part.
Sometimes, it's not about the last thing you did... it's a compound thing, and that was just the last straw.
You live under her roof, eat of her food, so you abide by her rules.
Everyone goes through that. Enjoy your freedom from phone and whatever else you have in your purse. Read a book, I hear they're good for your mental health and language skills.
no.. sounds like your bro needs a good ass kicking... someone takes food out of your mouth needs a ass kicking... my sister would do this to me.. i would put down a bowl of froutloops add the milk and go put the milk back after adding it and she grab the stuff and run off to her room and lock the door.. till one day i waited outside her door and hit her in the face with a tennis racket from the wii...
This is why you joined our forum?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mom is 102! Gwaithmir 20 1605 September 23, 2023 at 7:44 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The New Warning Label on Ammo onlinebiker 4 585 December 4, 2021 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Just the essentials or all the bells and whistles? brewer 40 2404 September 17, 2021 at 5:07 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  My mom would be pissed at me. Brian37 4 509 October 23, 2019 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Will I get a final written warning? Cod 36 2889 October 2, 2019 at 1:09 pm
Wink Want to read about my mom?? Clueless Morgan 2 650 April 5, 2019 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Couldn't stay away. Foxaèr 2 281 January 31, 2019 at 3:03 pm
  7 little things that completely give us away Foxaèr 9 1138 November 4, 2018 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  My Uncle Bobby Passed Away this Weekend Rhondazvous 21 1100 July 11, 2018 at 5:50 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  My mom is dying, going to need an ear. Brian37 230 29196 May 13, 2018 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Brian37