Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone explain this ?
Can someone explain this ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8Vn3fT7Z8s

I was arguing with my friend over Islam, and he showed me this video, can someone explain this , i think that this is probably wrong translation of the original texts right ?
RE: Can someone explain this ?

First there was a nebula? I didn't listen past that point. Major fail on what science says about the origin of the universe.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
What makes that guy an expert? The hat?
I know he got that one wrong, but what about the things that he says are written in the quran, after that ?
“ Looking up at the stars, I know quite well
That, for all they care, I can go to hell "
I can explain it.

1:He is comparing science with poetic, imprecise language which you can make mean anything.

2:Ancient greeks knew the earth was spherical and worked out its size.

Quote:The concept of a spherical Earth dates back to ancient Greek philosophy from around the 6th century BC,[1] but remained a matter of philosophical speculation until the 3rd century BC when Hellenistic astronomy established the spherical shape of the earth as a physical given. The Hellenistic paradigm was gradually adopted throughout the Old World during Late Antiquity and the Middle Ages

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you're really a spektic then explain this: jasonstackhouse 142 5901 February 24, 2024 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Atheists, if God doesnt exist, then explain why Keanu Reeves looks like Jesus Christ Frakki 9 1034 April 1, 2023 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  What would an atheist say if someone said "Hallelujah, you're my savior man." Woah0 16 1437 September 22, 2022 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  how do atheists explain nightmare Gano21 19 1355 January 2, 2022 at 4:50 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Hilarious argument from someone I encountered in the youtube comments Heat 19 4751 April 23, 2020 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  (Sensitivity required) Coming out to someone SlowCalculations 12 1769 October 27, 2019 at 6:14 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Can someone debunk this FPerson 162 32755 November 12, 2017 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Are there any scientific books or studies that explain what makes a person religious? WisdomOfTheTrees 13 2566 February 9, 2017 at 2:33 am
Last Post: Mirek-Polska
  How can someone convert from Atheist to Religious Heat 65 9529 November 26, 2015 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  "Love is believing in someone. " Mudhammam 15 4318 December 7, 2014 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus