Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Nye Found Dead. Suspect apprehended claims "God made me do it"
Bill Nye Found Dead. Suspect apprehended claims "God made me do it"

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
RE: Bill Nye Found Dead. Suspect apprehended claims "God made me do it"
You suck.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
You are so lucky I'm not in a mood to be making a spam report right now. Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Almost 10 years later and Rick Rolling is still going strong. Tongue

(The sad part is I probably have heard this song more now than I did when it was actually a top hit on the radio in 87 Sad)
Knew it before I clicked Tongue
I hate you. Meanyhead!
My god, humans suck.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Banned.
Wrong thread isn't it?
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
I'm like did someone seriously kill Bill over the Bill vs Ken debate? But no. Obviously I've been rick rolled. *whew*
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Shocking Reflection]: Finally, I found Mohammed's name in the Bible and the Torah WinterHold 105 5874 November 26, 2022 at 1:29 am
Last Post: UniversesBoss
  OK Bill to allow parents to sue teachers if they teach anything that opposes religion Cecelia 28 2041 February 20, 2022 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Sodom found? HappySkeptic 46 3161 October 9, 2021 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  What would you do if you found out God existed Catholic_Lady 545 78685 March 5, 2021 at 3:28 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Made in God’s image. Yuk. Not me thanks. Greatest I am 20 3022 July 25, 2020 at 2:38 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Jesus tomb found! << click bait for religious>> ignoramus 17 2833 December 23, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Made for TV/ about Cleveland abductions. Brian37 0 344 November 13, 2018 at 11:08 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Bill Maher: New Rules 9-28-18 Minimalist 1 776 September 29, 2018 at 5:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Moses parting the sea evidence or just made up Smain 12 2906 June 28, 2018 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Amazon Alexa said Jesus/God is fake/made up/fictional? uncool 33 5541 February 2, 2018 at 12:05 am
Last Post: RoadRunner79