Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking news from Australia
Breaking news from Australia
Now, many of you may think that Australia isn't that important on the world stage, that we can safely be ignored and that nothing of importance ever happens here, but take a gander at this recent development:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2014...ight-heist

Shocking, I know.
Nemo me impune lacessit.
RE: Breaking news from Australia
*GASP* NOT THE GIANT MANGO!
Australia? What's that?
Another colony. Basically we sent the religious types to the USA and the more honest criminals to Oz.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
(February 25, 2014 at 12:54 pm)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: Another colony. Basically we sent the religious types to the USA and the more honest criminals to Oz.

ROFLOL
That mango never deserved this...
The Great Mango Robbery™.
(February 25, 2014 at 12:54 pm)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: Another colony. Basically we sent the religious types to the USA and the more honest criminals to Oz.

In unrelated news, I have stolen all your wallets. Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Someone stole a ten-ton mango? Just look for a guy with a severe hernia.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Who has a place to hide that thing?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Australia Haipule 42 6340 December 18, 2017 at 2:23 am
Last Post: Haipule
  Fake News: All the news that fits. Gawdzilla Sama 0 426 October 10, 2017 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
Photo Record Temperatures in Australia Firefighter01 37 4185 February 13, 2017 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  What to wear in Australia KUSA 151 12628 May 29, 2016 at 3:49 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  WHy Australia Is A Disgrace BrianSoddingBoru4 5 1101 February 6, 2016 at 7:10 am
Last Post: Homeless Nutter
Exclamation Eat Lamb this Australia Day Aractus 28 2869 January 20, 2016 at 9:50 am
Last Post: Aractus
Lightbulb Breaking the myth: Incandescent bulbs don't last Aractus 37 4095 January 16, 2016 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Aractus
  I'm going to Australia bitches KUSA 41 4599 October 1, 2015 at 7:19 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
Exclamation Australia: Tough New Anti-Piracy Measures Aractus 25 4364 March 6, 2015 at 11:50 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Happy Australia Day! Michelle_Patton 7 4114 January 26, 2012 at 12:13 am
Last Post: The Magic Pudding