Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Australia
Australia
If you've every seen a duckbill platypus you would know that God has a sense of humor. It was late on a Friday night and God said, "lets just go with what we got and call it a day".

Then there's the echidna which looks cuddly but has long fingernails growing all over it's body. Both the platypus and the echidna are the only monotremes(egg laying mammal) on the planet.

Then there's the wombats, kangaroos, fucking kookaburras(coo coo birds) which I hate! You ask "why?" Can you imagine what it's like to listen to hundreds of those birds on the wires and in the trees which all sound like children laughing right outside your bedroom window in the morning when you want to sleep in!

Then there's the wallabies, devils and a hideous creature(now extinct since the 1930's but sightings are still reported) known as a Thylacine called a Tasmanian Tiger:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBAjWvtxt6C3GMUpQVT7R...VoShmvCIMc]

This thing was a marsupial! 

Now, why are all the weirdest damn critters on the planet all in Australia? None of these things were on the ark! How did they get there? And why were they all in one of the last places ever discovered on earth? Was someone hiding them there?

The people of Australia eat yeast extracts known as marmite, promite and vegemite loaded with vitamin "B" which gives them superpowers! I lived there for a year and somehow I escaped with my life! There are a couple of other strange creatures down under. One is called The Valkyrie and the other is called The Little Lunch! There are others!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaZBoWJxuMHuHGGaDVdA_...EAmYfs1n8g]

Guess which one is the Australian?
RE: Australia
[Image: 3c6.jpg]
Lol The Hammy isn't an Aussie!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Hammy!
How they hanging?
Going to the beut Ute muster this Sundy?
Don't bring any scrags will ya....

I've got the vitamin B.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I'm not an Aussie, indeed.

My cock and balls are hanging just fine, thanks for asking Iggy.

Well, to be honest, my cock is rarely hanging. But it's just fine.
(December 12, 2017 at 9:40 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Lol The Hammy isn't an Aussie!
My bad, I fixed it. I meant Little Lunch!
Hammy would be a little lunch for something in Oz.
Dying to live, living to die.
The sharks call Surfer's Paradise the Macca's drive through....
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
There's a possibility that thylacines are still alive.

Not sure I believe it but it would be cool.

"A thylacine ate my baby!"
Dying to live, living to die.
(December 12, 2017 at 10:51 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: There's a possibility that thylacines are still alive.

Last I heard there was a sighting is South Australia. Yes, it would be cool! I lived in Taz for 3 months and learned all I could. They are fascinating but, they ate everything! Which led to their demise but ultimately they got sick. Unfortunately the same thing is happening to the Devils.

(December 12, 2017 at 10:51 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: There's a possibility that thylacines are still alive.

The last known thylacine in captivity named Benjamin died in 1936 in a zoo at Sandy Bay.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo Record Temperatures in Australia Firefighter01 37 4027 February 13, 2017 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  What to wear in Australia KUSA 151 12275 May 29, 2016 at 3:49 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  WHy Australia Is A Disgrace BrianSoddingBoru4 5 1095 February 6, 2016 at 7:10 am
Last Post: Homeless Nutter
Exclamation Eat Lamb this Australia Day Aractus 28 2841 January 20, 2016 at 9:50 am
Last Post: Aractus
  I'm going to Australia bitches KUSA 41 4566 October 1, 2015 at 7:19 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
Exclamation Australia: Tough New Anti-Piracy Measures Aractus 25 4290 March 6, 2015 at 11:50 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Breaking news from Australia Darth 26 5300 February 26, 2014 at 2:34 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Happy Australia Day! Michelle_Patton 7 4108 January 26, 2012 at 12:13 am
Last Post: The Magic Pudding
  Great pics of Australia Oldandeasilyconfused 7 5381 January 19, 2012 at 4:36 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  A Look Back To 2009 - 120 degrees in Australia Judas BentHer 21 7184 July 22, 2011 at 8:44 am
Last Post: The Magic Pudding