Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evolution (is a) joke
Evolution (is a) joke
A little girl asked her father "How did the human race appear?"
The father answered "God made Adam and Eve and they had children and so was all mankind made".
Two days later the girl asked her mother the same question.
The mother answered "Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race evolved".
The confused girl returned to her father and said "Dad, how is it possible that you told me the human race was created by God, but Mom said they developed from monkeys?".
The father answered "Well, dear, it is very simple. I told you about my side of the family and your mother told you about hers!".
ROFLOL
RE: Evolution (is a) joke
Well that is a joke alright, and pretty funny. Remember we don't revere evolution. It's just the theory that fits the data .. like a glove.

But it isn't a sacred cow. Funny is funny. You win the internet!
Tehee,

But you do realize that daddie's side is a bit incestuous then, eh?
[Image: comics-JaGo-evolution-religion-596789.jpeg]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Hmm Hmm.... Kay I don't get it...
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(March 2, 2014 at 5:22 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Hmm Hmm.... Kay I don't get it...

If you're not a Pokémon fan, I can't help you Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I missed Pokemon by like 2 years.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(March 2, 2014 at 5:30 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: I missed Pokemon by like 2 years.

Ah. Well, the point being that after you've beaten enough Pokémon with your own, it gains xp, and levels up. One your Pokémon has gained enough xp, it evolves into the next stage. You can also bypass the amount of xp needed by using certain evolution stones. Did it make matters any clearer? Big Grin

STOP MAKING ME FEEL OLD Begging
(March 2, 2014 at 5:56 pm)LastPoet Wrote: STOP MAKING ME FEEL OLD Begging

You're only as old as the person you feel.

Cool Shades
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  joke time ignoramus 6785 562095 March 7, 2024 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  No joke -- I have decided to convert to Christianity! Jehanne 10 2287 April 23, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  A sacred joke. Mystic 15 2737 January 20, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1486 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  There Has To Be A Joke Here, Somewhere! Minimalist 3 2352 October 1, 2014 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Joke Minimalist 59 16975 June 27, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  A little joke Sup 11 4280 April 10, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Preacher joke 02 Drich 2 1891 February 12, 2014 at 7:15 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Preacher joke 01 Drich 8 4496 January 20, 2014 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Drich
  Make Up An Atheist Joke freedomfromforum 5 2887 October 6, 2013 at 12:30 am
Last Post: Angrboda