Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 11:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A sacred joke.
A sacred joke.
Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to other side.
Why did the tide cross the road? To get to the other tide.
Why did the believer cross the road? Because he was in love with the Guide.
RE: A sacred joke.
(January 20, 2018 at 6:18 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to other side.

I know you think you are trying, and at least you put this in the humor section.

But how about something like this?

Wanna hear a dirty joke?

A white horse fell in the mud.

THAT is a joke. Not a good one you could argue, but better than what you just posted.
I find sacred humour rather scarce in the funnies.
(January 20, 2018 at 6:18 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to other side.
Why did the non-believer cross the road? 'cause he wanted to! duh!
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Here's a joke.

Code:
#include <koran.h> // surely in your compiler main link

int main (int argc, char** bullshit){
   return 0;
}
Quote:Why did the believer cross the road? Because he was in love with the Guide.  some primitive fuck with a towel on his head told him to.

FTFY.
Why did the believer close his eyes and walk out into the road? To get to the other side.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(January 20, 2018 at 7:15 pm)Cyberman Wrote: Why did the believer close his eyes and walk out into the road? To get to the other side.

Meh, might work sometimes, on a slow traffic day, but don't put it like that because then they chalk that up to "Miracle" and "God did it".

They'd ignore all the times someone walking across the street using a cell phone who are distracted and get hit. SHIT, I am somewhat worried about my trip to Australia next month crossing public roads considering the traffic is in the opposite of what I am used to.

I ain't going to chalk my successful crossing then to a prayer to Carl Sagan.
(January 20, 2018 at 7:21 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(January 20, 2018 at 7:15 pm)Cyberman Wrote: Why did the believer close his eyes and walk out into the road? To get to the other side.

Meh, might work sometimes, on a slow traffic day, but don't put it like that because then they chalk that up to "Miracle" and "God did it".

They'd ignore all the times someone walking across the street using a cell phone who are distracted and get hit. SHIT, I am somewhat worried about my trip to Australia next month crossing public roads considering the traffic is in the opposite of what I am used to.

Ah camon you didn't get my joke?
(January 20, 2018 at 7:23 pm)LastPoet Wrote:
(January 20, 2018 at 7:21 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Meh, might work sometimes, on a slow traffic day, but don't put it like that because then they chalk that up to "Miracle" and "God did it".

Ah camon you didn't get my joke?

Cut me some slack, you are talking to an ABBA fan. Draw me a picture, of Agnetha. (She's the blond).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  joke time ignoramus 6799 600214 Today at 5:22 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  No joke -- I have decided to convert to Christianity! Jehanne 10 2313 April 23, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1490 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  There Has To Be A Joke Here, Somewhere! Minimalist 3 2355 October 1, 2014 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Joke Minimalist 59 17044 June 27, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  A little joke Sup 11 4299 April 10, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Evolution (is a) joke JesusLover1 12 8988 March 2, 2014 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Preacher joke 02 Drich 2 1895 February 12, 2014 at 7:15 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Preacher joke 01 Drich 8 4504 January 20, 2014 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Drich
  Make Up An Atheist Joke freedomfromforum 5 2889 October 6, 2013 at 12:30 am