Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you had to pick between people who pimp prostitutes vs religious people
If you had to pick between people who pimp prostitutes vs religious people
Which of these two groups would you pick?
RE: If you had to pick between people who pimp prostitutes vs religious people
(August 27, 2022 at 1:20 pm)Woah0 Wrote: Which of these two groups would you pick?

Religious people.

Why do you ask?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 27, 2022 at 1:37 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(August 27, 2022 at 1:20 pm)Woah0 Wrote: Which of these two groups would you pick?

Religious people.

Why do you ask?

Boru

I guess i am bored, so i like asking "what if" questions sometimes.
(August 27, 2022 at 1:38 pm)Woah0 Wrote:
(August 27, 2022 at 1:37 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Religious people.

Why do you ask?

Boru

I guess i am bored, so i like asking "what if" questions sometimes.

What if you found a better use for your time than asking all these inane questions?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 27, 2022 at 1:39 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(August 27, 2022 at 1:38 pm)Woah0 Wrote: I guess i am bored, so i like asking "what if" questions sometimes.

What if you found a better use for your time than asking all these inane questions?

Boru

True. But i guess on moral arguments i like to challenge, despite it sound like a trollish attempt.

But lets say, you had to pick between "Someone who pimps prostitutes vs atheists".
Obviously one would say atheists. But who would pimp people more?

And what is pimping? Is it pimping for Jesus for cleansing them of sin. Is that pimping?
Is asking for ritual purity, is that pimping?
Or is loving people for who they are, is that pimping?

I was watching this movie called "Requiem for a Dream" it got me thinking in context to addictions

The ultimate question

Pick them to do what?
(August 27, 2022 at 2:13 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:

Pick them to do what?

Religious would be praying
Pimps would be involved in sex industry of pimping prostitutes.
Its kinda vague
(August 27, 2022 at 2:14 pm)Woah0 Wrote:
(August 27, 2022 at 2:13 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: Pick them to do what?

Religious would be praying
Its kinda vague

But what would you pick them to do?   Presumably you have something specific you want to use them to do so there is a question of which is more suited to doing it.

In Iran and in Muslim countries, majority of prostitutes pimps are very religios!

In Iran, Imam's tomb is like a church with a very large courtyard. Women are arranged by religious people to have sex for an hour or more. A mullah recites Quranic verses for short-term sex, and that woman is no longer considered a prostitute and is called a temporary wife!
Religious men from Iraq and Arab countries come to Imam Reza's grave to have sex with religious Iranian girls and women.
Imam Hussain's tomb is the same!
Note that the man must be a Muslim!
This is called sighe!

Shia mullahs say that for short-term sex, it should be made halal with religious rituals.
(August 27, 2022 at 2:18 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(August 27, 2022 at 2:14 pm)Woah0 Wrote: Religious would be praying
Its kinda vague

But what would you pick them to do?   Presumably you have something specific you want to use them to do so there is a question of which is more suited to doing it.

But isnt it kinda obvious. Pimps is related to pimping people for sex. Religious people wants followers, worshippers etc.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which religion would be easiest for you if you had to be in one? Fake Messiah 31 3195 July 17, 2019 at 2:26 am
Last Post: Losty
  Old threads of discussion I have had. Mystic 125 16617 April 3, 2018 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  I like to treat religious people nice. Jeezypete 27 4351 February 6, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Never had that happen before Astonished 6 2510 August 11, 2017 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Study finds link between brain damage and fundamentalism drfuzzy 13 4072 May 16, 2017 at 3:46 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Any other atheists just feel an acute intolerance for religious people? WisdomOfTheTrees 93 14331 February 10, 2017 at 3:35 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The reason why religious people think we eat babies rado84 59 6707 December 3, 2016 at 2:13 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Your experiences dating religious people Casca 28 4431 October 31, 2016 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  I wish I had yall on Facebook mlmooney89 115 16561 August 5, 2016 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Has anyone discovered a successful way to make religious people atheist? Phosphorescent Panties 83 14305 April 12, 2016 at 12:30 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon