Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 7:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Christians IN Hell
Christians IN Hell
I stumbled across these two videos while looking for something else on YouTube. They're just absolutely ... well, see for yourself.
Apparently, christians can't just condemn us, they are now also condemning their own. If it wasn't so pathetic it would be a funny sketch on SNL. None of them agree with the others. They all hate us and each other. They're god has different meanings for all of them, and they get so pissed off about the whole thing that they make these ridiculous fucking videos.

This one even rips off the movies Constantine and for some reason, Alien vs. Predator. Christards. [Image: Cherna-facepalm.gif]

This dipshit actually claims to have gone to hell. At 3:08 and 4:00 he mentions that many christians, including preachers, evangelists and missionaries are in hell. He goes on to say there was a pastor who didn't believe in speaking in tongues, so he was tormented in hell-fire.

Basically, some douche bag christard is trying to tell other christians from a position of authority (because he's actually been to hell) that their beliefs aren't as good as his and that he knows their outcome. It goes on and on in this video.

Seriously christians. How can you possibly expect anyone with half a mind to sign up for this nearly defunct religion?? It's just asinine.
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Christians IN Hell
Oh, different groups of christians have been fighting each other since its conception, most likely. This doesn't surprise me.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

And while they are fighting we just stand on the sidelines cheering "hit that motherfucker AGAIN."
Dude, in what is still legally if not quite geographically MY COUNTRY, people very recently spent 30 years SHOOTING AND BLOWING EACH OTHER UP for being the wrong kind of Christian...
I always heard that Church of Christ denominations think everyone is going to hell but them. Not sure if that's true or not. That's what the Baptists thought where I grew up.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
(March 3, 2014 at 10:59 pm)Rahul Wrote: I always heard that Church of Christ denominations think everyone is going to hell but them. Not sure if that's true or not. That's what the Baptists thought where I grew up.

I grew up fundamentalist (emphasis on mental) baptist myself. My parents likely feel the same way this guy does ... well... minus all the stuff they don't consider important. <massive eyeroll>

However, I've got a couple inlaws that don't believe in hell at all. They cherry pick the Bible, just like Drich, GC, Disciplcus and all the other brothers-in-christ. Their version just happens to exclude the eternal fiery punishment portion. Meanwhile, all the other christians are mistaken and/or corrupt, but they still expect us to accept their bull shit explanations for everything. It's so exasperating.
[Image: Evolution.png]

When I was still a christian, I bought this book (all the money I lost as a christian, what a shame):
http://books.google.co.za/books/about/A_...edir_esc=y

This woman is so special, she got to see hell and heaven, and the spirit world. See all her books, lol.

It seems EVERYONE is going to be burning in hell. Guess we should enjoy our lives now while we still have a chance at some happiness. Tongue
I think that lots of the smaller Christian cults believe that they are the only path to salvation. JWs do not believe in eternal torment, but they believe that only JWs will be saved when god decides to wipe out "the wicked."
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
41,000 denominations, some of them are bound to be wrong. [/sarcasm]
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
Raised United Pentecostal during the summer (Dad had custody then). They pretty much believe everyone but them is going to hell. Assembly of God on my mother's side. They pretty much believe everyone but them is going to hell, too.

The main difference between them is whether to full immersion baptize in the name of Jesus or in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who goes to hell - as far as those pious Bible Christians are concerned? Dundee 71 6743 June 14, 2020 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7912 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Ex-Christians: How do you lose your fear of hell? KiwiNFLFan 29 5659 November 20, 2017 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Why do Christians become Christians? SteveII 168 31429 May 20, 2016 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  What the Hell,is Hell anyway? Vern Cliff 31 7033 October 15, 2015 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Christians you guys are going to hell dyresand 23 6416 September 22, 2015 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Christians. Prove That You Are Real/True Christians Nope 155 51532 September 1, 2015 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Hell Houses (AKA: Hallelujah Houses, Heaven or Hell, Christian Haunted House, etc.) Strider 25 6787 December 3, 2014 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Do Christians really believe most of us are going to hell? GrandizerII 126 18725 July 15, 2014 at 11:52 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  The first Christians weren't Bible Christians Phatt Matt s 60 15903 March 26, 2014 at 10:26 am
Last Post: rightcoaster