Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaving.
Leaving.
There were people who pissed me off so I'm leaving the forum. Bye.
RE: Leaving.
(March 25, 2014 at 6:08 pm)tor Wrote: There were people who pissed me off so I'm leaving the forum. Bye.

Wimp.
(March 25, 2014 at 6:08 pm)tor Wrote: There were people who pissed me off so I'm leaving the forum. Bye.
Sucks to be you.
Fuck me, for the 200th fucking time. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT. Seriously. Why do people feel the need to make an announcement when they're leaving? I could maybe understand if you were one of the top posters here with thousands of posts, but you have like 2 fucking reputation. Nobody cares. If the forums aren't for you, that's fine. Quit whining. Stop being a little fucking bitch about it. Nobody is going to respond to your blatant cry for attention by begging you to stay. If you're going to piss off at least have the courtesy of being quiet about it.

/endrant.
Sorry, Tor, but if I left something just because someone pisses me off I'd never leave the house.
Dying to live, living to die.
You gotta love these departure announcements Rolleyes
(March 25, 2014 at 6:35 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: You gotta love these departure announcements Rolleyes

When I used to run my own sci-fi forum we had someone who made one of these threads every other week.

Always returned, though . . .ROFLOL
Dying to live, living to die.
Napo, if you were leaving, I'd want to know about it. In fact, there are a lot of established members here who I'd want to know about and possibly try to persuade them to stay. Not so much this guy.
(March 25, 2014 at 6:34 pm)Napoléon Wrote: Nobody is going to respond to your blatant cry for attention by begging you to stay. If you're going to piss off at least have the courtesy of being quiet about it.

* Nine begins to sob

I out of here Begging
I've never understood the apparent need to make an announcement when one ragequits.

Shrug.

Bye, I suppose.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leaving FB Foxaèr 14 717 November 18, 2020 at 12:47 am
Last Post: Apollo
  Leaving Atheist Forums ScienceAf 16 3228 January 10, 2017 at 3:48 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Ivy (not EVIE) is really leaving for a bit Fruity 72 9836 September 23, 2013 at 3:23 am
Last Post: Dragonetti
  Leaving your legacy ElDinero 14 3132 November 7, 2011 at 6:50 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Leaving the forum for a while. leo-rcc 9 1709 October 29, 2010 at 9:57 am
Last Post: Tiberius