Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaving the forum for a while.
Leaving the forum for a while.
Things at work are not going great. I'm working long days and in the evening I have no more energy left but to veg out in the sofa and fall asleep.

So for the next week or so I will be away from the forum, perhaps checking in once every while if I have a spare minute but that's about it I'm afraid.

I hope to be back soon.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: Leaving the forum for a while.
Thanks for the 'head's up' Leo, and I hope to still be somewhat active when you return to activity too.
Take it steady mate....see you soon
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I see, hopefully everything at work goes alright, so you'll get some free time again. uh, don't work too hard?
[Image: siggy2_by_Cego_Colher.jpg]
Stupid real life. Always getting in the way of the important things... like the internet. Show it who's boss, Leo... and we'll see you when you return.
Are you a dishwasher? You are lucky you are not a dish washer. (I'm a dishwasher Bag )
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Take care of yourself. Make sure you find time to eat and masturbate.

See you when you get back.
I'll be on a mini-cruise on a ferry to and from Scotland for the weekend. It's a whisky experience cruise, with whisky tastings, a workshop on cocktail mixing, and a visit to a whisky distillery. I'll be back on Sunday evening.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Don't go!!!!

I still have to show you pics of the PZ IV I got to go with the Tiger Tank.Angel
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
leo gets all the fun...robots, whiskey, cruises...*shakes fist*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leaving FB Foxaèr 14 717 November 18, 2020 at 12:47 am
Last Post: Apollo
  While out trimming the yard........ brewer 3 266 July 19, 2020 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  My kid received this while Trick or Treating.... Figbash 33 2274 November 5, 2019 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  This has been nagging me for a while now... Dr H 11 1564 January 21, 2019 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset
  Not going anywhere for a while? Brian37 24 2083 June 6, 2018 at 11:24 am
Last Post: Joods
  Going to have to leave the forum for a while Foxaèr 16 1620 November 3, 2017 at 3:22 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Refreshing while AF sleeps at night J a c k 50 6336 July 20, 2017 at 4:40 am
Last Post: Ben Davis
  Leaving Atheist Forums ScienceAf 16 3228 January 10, 2017 at 3:48 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Does Krokodil really eat a persons flesh while the persons alive? IanHulett 9 2069 July 16, 2015 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Avoiding indoctrination while still going to church with my Girlfriend? IanHulett 23 3114 January 18, 2015 at 6:22 am
Last Post: robvalue