Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you like to be martyred?
How would you like to be martyred?
So with Islam spreading so rapidly and the Muslim birthrate being eight times higher than nonmuslims in some countries, if America were to be conquered by extremists and you were to be executed for not converting, and had a choice of how you were to die, what would you choose?

My first choice would be beheading. (quitting while I'm a head :p)
I've seen Jews and Christians get beheaded in Muslim countries and getting kicked around like soccer balls. It looks surprisingly peaceful and serene. Why would I want to die a boring natural death if I could entertain people by such unusual means?

My second choice would be firing squad. Getting hit by 10 bullets at once would be breathtaking.

Getting thrown from a skyscraper would probably be quite interesting being the adrenaline junky that I am.
Also, since I was very young I've always wanted to get run over by a train.

Getting shot up with enough morphine to kill a horse would be pretty nifty as well.
Any other ideas?
RE: How would you like to be martyred?
I have an ax in one hand and a mace in the other - bring it on!
In a threesome with a couple of cute bisexual chicks at the age of 114.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
Getting martyred is not on my to do list. Lucky for me not being american if america was taken over by extremists I'd be okay.. Pretty pissed off seems you 'Mericans are an okay bunch though.
Tyrion Lannister Wrote:In my own bed, at the age of 80, with a belly full of wine and a girl's mouth around my cock.

Like that.
(April 1, 2014 at 2:21 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
Tyrion Lannister Wrote:In my own bed, at the age of 80, with a belly full of wine and a girl's mouth around my cock.

Some people have died like that. Heart attacks while having sex lol. The heartratecan go up to extreme levels when one is whipped into an erotic frenzy.

Yeah I'd like to get fucked to death Devil

(April 1, 2014 at 2:20 pm)Insanity Wrote: Getting martyred is not on my to do list. Lucky for me not being american if america was taken over by extremists I'd be okay.. Pretty pissed off seems you 'Mericans are an okay bunch though.

Insanity I just realized you're amish as well. LOL. I promise I didn't copy you Big Grin

(April 1, 2014 at 2:19 pm)ShaMan Wrote: I have an ax in one hand and a mace in the other - bring it on!

Yeah! If I get diagnosed with an incureable debilitating disease, or have an accident that leaves me in a wheelchair, I'll get a plane ticket to your town and you take me out in the woods decked out in war paint and split my head open with your hatchet.

Sacrifice me to your animist Gods.

Then tie me to a tree and light it on fire and invite your friends over for Pow WOW! Wink

Dude seriously! It would be an honor and pleasure to serve you and enhance your life in such a way.
(April 1, 2014 at 2:27 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: Insanity I just realized you're amish as well. LOL. I promise I didn't copy you Big Grin

[Image: weirdAlAmish.jpg]
(April 1, 2014 at 2:31 pm)Insanity Wrote:
(April 1, 2014 at 2:27 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: Insanity I just realized you're amish as well. LOL. I promise I didn't copy you Big Grin

[Image: weirdAlAmish.jpg]

Amish gun totin Gangsta!

ROFLOL

Damn! That should have been my avatar!

Do you belong to the traditional, or the reformed Congregation of latterday Amish GoatFuckery?
(April 1, 2014 at 2:34 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: Do you belong to the traditional, or the reformed Congregation of latterday Amish GoatFuckery?

As tempting as the goat fucking is, I'm part of the "Fuck this shit I like technology" church. We have barns with fiber optic internet and gaming PC's.
If I must be martyred then I want to go out taking as many fundamentalists and hateful theists as possible with me.
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2172 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Where would you go if you could? Brian37 24 2025 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  What would you like to do in 2021? arewethereyet 42 4375 April 13, 2021 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  T-shirts you would like to see onlinebiker 10 1334 August 9, 2019 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Who would you rely on to help you out? Cod 18 1329 January 8, 2019 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Describe your body type and the ideal body you would like. The Valkyrie 34 4423 May 4, 2018 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Which types of threads would you like to see more from me? Foxaèr 21 3326 April 21, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Things "you" post that "you" like Foxaèr 11 1975 March 24, 2018 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Would You Like a Christmas Card? Seraphina 34 3603 December 23, 2017 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  How would you like to dispose of your body when the time comes? Whateverist 107 13111 December 19, 2017 at 2:51 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus