Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injured myself
Injured myself
I recently injured my toe badly and had to get 6 stiches, for the next 2 weeks I won't be able to walk around.

Iam not whinning I just thought I would let everyone know Tiger
ALL PRAISE THE ONE TRUE GOD ZALGO

RE: Injured myself
Ouch! What happened?
(April 18, 2014 at 8:05 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: Ouch! What happened?

I accidently broke the lid to my toilet and was cut by a large piece.I ll be carefull from now on.

(April 18, 2014 at 8:22 pm)Mothonis_Cathicgal Wrote: I accidently broke the lid to my toilet...

What the fuck were you doing there? Monster turd?
(April 18, 2014 at 8:22 pm)Mothonis_Cathicgal Wrote:

I accidently broke the lid to my toilet and was cut by a large piece.I ll be carefull from now on.

Don't feel too badly. I once chipped a tooth while tuning a mandolin.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Re: RE: Injured myself

How is that even possible? Hope it heals quickly.
(April 18, 2014 at 8:52 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(April 18, 2014 at 8:22 pm)Mothonis_Cathicgal Wrote: I accidently broke the lid to my toilet and was cut by a large piece.I ll be carefull from now on.

Don't feel too badly. I once chipped a tooth while tuning a mandolin.

Boru

I once chipped my tooth doing dumbbell curls. Thats what I get for hunching my head forward to get a better look at bimbo.
PM me if you know where this is from "...knees in the breeze" and don't look it up!!

I am soooo sorry but this is officially funny now. I am I am not laughing at your pain. I am truly sorry that you got hurt, but the circumstances are kind of....amusing.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Dude porcelain can be straight up NASTY. I busted my toilet tank when I was re-tiling my bathroom, and nearly sliced my finger off.

Stitches on your toe sounds terrible. Heal up!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(April 18, 2014 at 11:08 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Dude porcelain can be straight up NASTY. I busted my toilet tank when I was re-tiling my bathroom, and nearly sliced my finger off.

Stitches on your toe sounds terrible. Heal up!

i think most people here misunderstood me.I dropped the back part of the toilet,the lid where the water is.My toilet doesn't flush properly because the handle doesn't work,so i had to pull the lever directly under the back lid.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another thread about myself lol Edwardo Piet 16 2605 May 22, 2016 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Someone told me to kill myself twice today, I don't know why it's been bothering me Phosphorescent Panties 48 5851 April 12, 2016 at 11:41 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Will degrade myself for rep. Whateverist 86 11577 December 24, 2014 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Alex K
Rainbow Is it weird that I consider myself straight and I'm so interested in guys? MusicLovingAtheist 40 9782 October 12, 2014 at 11:24 am
Last Post: Losty
  How to suppress parts of myself, to blend in. Gooders1002 30 6279 November 14, 2012 at 6:51 am
Last Post: jonb
  Congratulations to myself ^_^ Violet 36 4673 August 29, 2011 at 6:48 pm
Last Post: Violet
  What should I do to defend myself from a possible Saerules attack? Jax 8 2801 June 1, 2011 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Cyclone:I'm shitting myself Oldandeasilyconfused 12 5299 February 5, 2011 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: leo-rcc