Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it weird that I consider myself straight and I'm so interested in guys?
Rainbow 
Is it weird that I consider myself straight and I'm so interested in guys?
I like hanging out in gay chat rooms on tinychat, adding gay people from skype threads on 4chan's /lgbt/ board on skype, joining /lgbt/ groups on steam and adding tons of gay friends, saving pictures of cute guys to specific folders totaling over 500 pictures of guys (clothed and unclothed) from 4chan's /hansom men/ board, fantasizing about sex with a guy almost exclusively over girls. I would still consider myself straight though. I have reasons why.

I just find our culture to be too heteronormative for myself to really ever feel comfortable fitting in as a bisexual man. Most guys are gross. They're bro dudes that are aggressive, obnoxious sports fans, hairy, fat, ugly. It's not even a matter of their personality, it's a matter of they just look like such a turnoff. I could be someone's friend if they were ugly, but I would never want to fuck a football player. I find that most gay guys have very different taste in men than I do.

Girls are a different story. I find a lot of girls to be a big turnoff. Their body, their face, if they appear slutty. I have very little interest in girls, but the thing is that I feel like I could fall in love with very specific girls personalities as well as their looks. The problem with girls for me for the most part is that I just don't like dealing with them. Also guys are way easier to get to know. Woman expect a guy to kiss their fucking feet in order to get their attention and I'm not all about that. I hate that norm that girls are just use their pussy to bend guys to their will.
RE: Is it weird that I consider myself straight and I'm so interested in guys?
Bro, mabe you are just assexual. Live and let live. Or something
(October 11, 2014 at 3:35 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Bro, mabe you are just assexual. Live and let live. Or something

what the hell is asexual. I just said I keep pictures on my computer. I definitely find sexual fascination with the human body.
You sound pretty gay to me tbh.
How old are you?
(October 11, 2014 at 3:39 pm)LastPoet Wrote: How old are you?

(October 11, 2014 at 3:36 pm)MusicLovingAtheist Wrote:
(October 11, 2014 at 3:35 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Bro, mabe you are just assexual. Live and let live. Or something

what the hell is asexual. I just said I keep pictures on my computer. I definitely find sexual fascination with the human body.
Why ask for the meaning of a word if you already know what it means...? Thinking
[Image: thfrog.gif]

(October 11, 2014 at 3:40 pm)Sejanus Wrote:
(October 11, 2014 at 3:36 pm)MusicLovingAtheist Wrote: what the hell is asexual. I just said I keep pictures on my computer. I definitely find sexual fascination with the human body.
Why ask for the meaning of a word if you already know what it means...? Thinking

Lol that thinking emoticon is funny. When I say what the hell is asexual I meant to say asexual isn't real.
(October 11, 2014 at 3:41 pm)MusicLovingAtheist Wrote: When I say what the hell is asexual I meant to say asexual isn't real.

Way to open a can of worms with that one.
(October 11, 2014 at 3:43 pm)Napoléon Wrote:
(October 11, 2014 at 3:41 pm)MusicLovingAtheist Wrote: When I say what the hell is asexual I meant to say asexual isn't real.

Way to open a can of worms with that one.
Hahahaha.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Borders are weird Foxaèr 5 533 October 28, 2023 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  A question for the straight men Catholic_Lady 87 12674 January 11, 2023 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  One for the guys onlinebiker 15 732 October 5, 2020 at 11:16 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Weird Proposals onlinebiker 35 3005 May 7, 2020 at 4:31 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  You guys heard of Turo? ignoramus 21 1473 December 10, 2019 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Anyone else have that "weird" friend? Atomic Lava 31 2599 November 28, 2019 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
Music Hey guys what type of music do you like? I believe in Harry Potter 35 3140 November 16, 2019 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Weird ad on bus today ignoramus 21 2003 November 27, 2018 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: Cato
  The "good guys" - models of kindness and tolerance onlinebiker 26 1731 November 9, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Any of you guys experience this? (Part 2) Foxaèr 6 1697 June 18, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr