Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 8:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xtians Celebrate Hitler's Birthday
Xtians Celebrate Hitler's Birthday
Xtians came together far and wide to celebrate April 20th = which just happens to my mother's birthday - she is 85 today - and it also is the anniversary of Hitler's birthday

It is interesting to note the the christ - if it were not a myth - could not have risen on April 20th - since It was not a Sunday in 30ce.
RE: Xtians Celebrate Hitler's Birthday
Hitler would be 125 today.
So Jesus died when he was 30 years old? News to me. Or are you going off the 4 BCE birth? If so, you're probably not considering there was no Year 0.

Today is 4/20. Go around telling people that, but they might be a little too happy to even care.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
If "jesus" died in 30 (the dating is absurd but no more so than any of the other choices) that means he was 36-37 according to "matty's" story but only 24 going by "luke's." The other two are silent on the subject.

One would think you guys would get your act together.
(April 20, 2014 at 6:57 pm)ThomM Wrote: Xtians came together far and wide to celebrate April 20th = which just happens to my mother's birthday - she is 85 today - and it also is the anniversary of Hitler's birthday

It is interesting to note the the christ - if it were not a myth - could not have risen on April 20th - since It was not a Sunday in 30ce.

By which calendar?

(April 20, 2014 at 8:06 pm)Minimalist Wrote: If "jesus" died in 30 (....... but only 24 going by "luke's."

Hmmmm, did king Herod also rise from the dead in of rder to be asked of by wiseman "the one having been born king of the Jews"?

ROFLOL

Damn, I think the resurrection of Herod is much more miraculous than that of Jesus, Herod having been in his sepulcher for 10 years, instead of Jesus's pitiful 3 days.
(April 20, 2014 at 8:06 pm)Minimalist Wrote: If "jesus" died in 30 (the dating is absurd but no more so than any of the other choices) that means he was 36-37 according to "matty's" story but only 24 going by "luke's." The other two are silent on the subject.

One would think you guys would get your act together.

Well, the death of Herod is based off very ambiguous dating from Josepehus. Scholars question which of two likely lunar eclipses were used to mark his passing.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
Herod died while Publius Quinctillius Varus was stll governor of Syria which narrows the time frame considerably.... and doesn't rely on lunar eclipses.
(April 20, 2014 at 7:39 pm)Polaris Wrote: So Jesus died when he was 30 years old? News to me. Or are you going off the 4 BCE birth? If so, you're probably not considering there was no Year 0.

Today is 4/20. Go around telling people that, but they might be a little too happy to even care.
Jesus born c. 5-4BC
Jesus baptized by John c. 28 AD (aged 31-32)
Jesus crucified c. 30-36AD (aged, 33-40).

Jesus was not 30 in AD 30 as you seem to claim...
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Greatest I am 25 2314 September 14, 2020 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Xtians Will Hate This. Minimalist 34 3114 December 3, 2018 at 12:39 am
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Tell Me Again How Your Bullshit Is Spreading in Africa, Xtians! Minimalist 9 1362 July 21, 2018 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Joods
  How Catholic was Hitler? CatholicDefender 167 47932 October 8, 2017 at 8:27 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Xtians tried to pray Irma away drfuzzy 11 2421 September 12, 2017 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  No Surprise, Here. Xtians Are Full of Shit. Minimalist 5 1194 August 4, 2017 at 12:31 am
Last Post: ComradeMeow
  Tell Me Again How Great Fucking Xtians Are Minimalist 44 13334 June 26, 2017 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Hitler Quote Shining_Finger 23 5250 January 1, 2016 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  A challenge to xtians persuade me dyresand 47 10714 September 4, 2015 at 11:27 am
Last Post: Drich
  Fuck Off, Xtians! Minimalist 94 20615 July 27, 2015 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Redbeard The Pink