Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell Me Again How Your Bullshit Is Spreading in Africa, Xtians!
Tell Me Again How Your Bullshit Is Spreading in Africa, Xtians!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-44911913

Quote:Ethiopian 'prophet' arrested after trying to resurrect corpse

Quote:Residents in the small western town of Galilee, in the Oromia region, said Mr Getayawkal first went to the bereaved family and told them the story of Lazarus - who according to the New Testament was brought back to life by Jesus.
They then appear to have agreed to dig up Mr Belay.
After the failed resurrection, several members of the family fainted on the spot while others became angry and started beating Mr Getayawkal - at which point police arrived and arrested him.

Yeah...jesusism is alive and well!
RE: Tell Me Again How Your Bullshit Is Spreading in Africa, Xtians!
(July 21, 2018 at 11:48 am)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-44911913

Quote:Residents in the small western town of Galilee, in the Oromia region, said Mr Getayawkal first went to the bereaved family and told them the story of Lazarus - who according to the New Testament was brought back to life by Jesus.
After the failed resurrection, several members of the family fainted on the spot while others became angry and started beating Mr Getayawkal - at which point police arrived and arrested him.

The Bible teaches us to imitate Jesus. So the man was right...
---
Do they have a law against resurrecting people?
(July 21, 2018 at 2:32 pm)Graufreud Wrote: Do they have a law against resurrecting people?

Do you honestly believe that bringing dead people (not clinically dead, but actually dead) back to life happens in the real world?
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(July 21, 2018 at 11:48 am)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-44911913

John 5:19

Quote:Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

In other words, Jesus only preformed miracles when he was instructed or had permission to do so.

When Lazarus was sick, Jesus was called to come heal him, but he never went. It wasn't until 4 days after his death did he go to Lazarus.
(July 21, 2018 at 3:01 pm)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote:
(July 21, 2018 at 2:32 pm)Graufreud Wrote: Do they have a law against resurrecting people?

Do you honestly believe that bringing dead people (not clinically dead, but actually dead) back to life happens in the real world?

Come on man, if donkeys talk and virgins get pregnant, then dead people can come back to life. Besides, I have seen it in a movie, so it must be true.
"Lazarus" is as phony as your fucking godboy, Huggy.
(July 21, 2018 at 2:32 pm)Graufreud Wrote: The Bible teaches us to imitate Jesus.

Have you given all your stuff away yet?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 21, 2018 at 5:33 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(July 21, 2018 at 2:32 pm)Graufreud Wrote: The Bible teaches us to imitate Jesus.

Have you given all your stuff away yet?

Not yet. But I was a carpenter, rode a donkey, and I reached the partying with sinners stage.
(July 21, 2018 at 5:52 pm)Graufreud Wrote:
(July 21, 2018 at 5:33 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Have you given all your stuff away yet?

Not yet. But I was a carpenter, rode a donkey, and I reached the partying with sinners stage.

Sounds like it's time to get busy then. By the look of things the end times are just around the corner. Don't want to get caught with your Gucci pants on.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
This guy should really lay off the drugs.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do invented saints tell us about Christianity? Fake Messiah 132 11784 November 22, 2019 at 9:19 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Can someone show me the evidence of the bullshit bible articles? I believe in Harry Potter 36 4611 November 3, 2019 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  How much of my personal experience should I tell the world? Der/die AtheistIn 10 1409 January 18, 2019 at 8:08 am
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  Xtians Will Hate This. Minimalist 34 3117 December 3, 2018 at 12:39 am
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Should I tell my parents I faked being christian? Der/die AtheistIn 26 5685 January 15, 2018 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Tell All Book Says Pat Robertson Full of Shit Minimalist 12 3542 September 29, 2017 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  Xtians tried to pray Irma away drfuzzy 11 2422 September 12, 2017 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  No Surprise, Here. Xtians Are Full of Shit. Minimalist 5 1196 August 4, 2017 at 12:31 am
Last Post: ComradeMeow
  Tell Me Again How Great Fucking Xtians Are Minimalist 44 13361 June 26, 2017 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Hi, I would like to tell you about Jesus Christ, the only way to God JacquelineDeane55 78 20932 June 10, 2017 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Fireball