Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where does his other arm go??
Photo 
where does his other arm go??
one thing i always wondered is when couples sleep together like this picture, where does the guys other arm go?? he has one on the girl, but where does he put the other one?

I only been with a girl once in my life and it was really awkward and i didnt know where to put my arm and i put it under her but then it got numb and i was awake all night.

[Image: t1larg.sleep.aids.jpg]
RE: where does his other arm go??
Isn't yours detachable?!
Sum ergo sum
(May 2, 2014 at 7:04 am)leodeo Wrote: and i put it under her but then it got numb and i was awake all night.

That's pretty much it. Although if your in a queen sized bed or larger eventually you can just roll over once she's asleep. College twin though and you're screwed.
Face away from each other,, people have some stank ass breath in the morning..
I tuck mine under myself/ out behind me, causing me to roll into my partner.
...or you can do the Hug & Roll

Sum ergo sum
Tucked up under the pillow which allows me to roll over when I get uncomfortable.
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
I would like to take this opportunity to tell everyone whom does not now: These ways of sleeping are very uncomfortable.
If I am in bed like this with my boyfriend, his arm is usually under my pillow, or I use it as my pillow.
After a while my head gets heavy though, and it is not comfortable for him. I usually get an ache in the neck.
There are other places where he can put his arm. (is not as bad as it souds :p) But nothing is comfortable enough to last.

At the beginning of our relationship we tried all these romantic sleeping positions. None of them are nice.
After about 2 weeks we gave up. Now we cuddle a little before we go to sleep, and then we each turn around and move to our own side of the bed.
That way we sleep back to back with a lot of space in the middle, it might not be the most romantic, but it is by far the best solution for a good night of sleep :p
In front of you, at about hip level, you'll find two pillows. Insert arm between them. (Planes, Trains, and Automobiles reference.)
Under her pillow or anywhere you want to put it?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 746 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  When will Trump announce his 2024 Presidential bid? Jehanne 8 778 July 28, 2022 at 7:45 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  One of these things is not like the other ones Angrboda 1 384 December 6, 2021 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Fun phrases from other countries/cultures. Gawdzilla Sama 3 311 August 3, 2020 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Bannings, Reports, and Other Actions? no one 21 2779 June 11, 2020 at 7:27 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Other forums you belong to... arewethereyet 9 827 June 8, 2020 at 7:50 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Other forums just aren't the same Violet 18 1318 May 3, 2020 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Interlocutor and other ugly words. Succubus 0 204 March 29, 2019 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  When Morons Find Each Other Minimalist 7 990 November 30, 2018 at 11:24 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Any other guys experience this? Foxaèr 61 8423 April 16, 2018 at 11:01 am