Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 3:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What god thinks of christian missionaries.....
What god thinks of christian missionaries.....
...we'll be reading deuteronomy, today.  

The message is clear.  You are to kill them, not believe them, not humor them, not suffer them.  You cannot love them, you cannot show them kindness.  Entire towns (even the goats) must be burned on account of their existence, and if you fail in this...the lord will punish -you-.  

On the plus side, if you succeed he'll increase your numbers, though I'm sure that killing all those people and burning those towns probably has an effect on the relative numbers of your spawn vs their spawn all it's own.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: What god thinks of christian missionaries.....
When God promises unimaginable torture in almost every religion for enjoying life peacefully, ordering to kill someone isn't a big "crime" from Gods side.
(October 5, 2016 at 2:45 pm)Rhythm Wrote: ...we'll be reading deuteronomy, today.  

The message is clear.  You are to kill them, not believe them, not humor them, not suffer them.  You cannot love them, you cannot show them kindness.  Entire towns (even the goats) must be burned on account of their existence, and if you fail in this...the lord will punish -you-.  

On the plus side, if you succeed he'll increase your numbers, though I'm sure that killing all those people and burning those towns probably has an effect on the relative numbers of your spawn vs their spawn all it's own.

glob...

1) are you an OT jew?

Then questions 2) through 10) do not apply.
So then mind your own business.
Are -you- a jew?  No, so..as stated....god wants you dead.  What's wrong Drich, not lovin the chapter and verse? Upset that your best buddy talks massive shit about you behind your back?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Your fucking jesus was a jew, Dripshit.  Try to get that through your thick fucking head.
god can spin anything into a win/win situation. Therefore god.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
One can only imagine with horror the amount of damage done to the world by fucking missionaries.

[Image: food-drink-cannibalism-pasta_sauces-past...00_low.jpg]

They should have cooked them all.
(October 11, 2016 at 11:47 am)Minimalist Wrote: Your fucking jesus was a jew, Dripshit.  Try to get that through your thick fucking head.

Oh, but he was the magical transitional Jew, who simultaneously fulfilled and did away with the very law he observed.

So says his self-appointed shill-to-the-Gentiles, Paul.  Rolleyes
Handled in the preamble above Cross...to whit 

Quote:That prophet or dreamer must be put to death for inciting rebellion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery. That prophet or dreamer tried to turn you from the way the Lord your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you.

God's instructions are crystal clear. "Paul" is to be killed for blasphemy, lest the rot spread. I mean, looking around me I can see that magic book got that bit right, the rot has definitely spread.
(October 11, 2016 at 11:44 am)Drich Wrote:
(October 5, 2016 at 2:45 pm)Rhythm Wrote: ...we'll be reading deuteronomy, today.  

glob...

1) are you an OT jew?

Then questions 2) through 10) do not apply.
So then mind your own business.
So I shouldn't listen to that part of the bible or I should?

Seems like the typical, "that's not what he meant though" argument that I hear from every christian on every forum I've ever seen.

Undecided

[Image: ingodwetrustsig_zpsc0r3w6np.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 88832 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Do I sound like the "devil" to you? My mother thinks I speak like the devil... ReptilianPeon 60 9154 July 6, 2016 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Nihilist Virus
  Rcc thinks Charlie Hebdo is the devil GUBU 76 15633 January 12, 2016 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Pope Francis thinks his tenure will be short c172 13 2868 March 14, 2015 at 9:26 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Yet more christian logic: christian sues for not being given a job she refuses to do. Esquilax 21 7404 July 20, 2014 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: ThomM
  Even Pat Robertson thinks YEC's are morons! SteelCurtain 10 2634 May 15, 2014 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: Tea Earl Grey Hot
  I Bet This Guy Thinks He's A Fine Xtian! Minimalist 10 4114 February 7, 2014 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  God is god, and we are not god StoryBook 43 12335 January 6, 2014 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: StoryBook
  Relationships - Christian and non-Christian way Ciel_Rouge 6 6326 August 21, 2012 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: frankiej
  God get's angry, Moses changes God's plans of wrath, God regrets "evil" he planned Mystic 9 6684 February 16, 2012 at 8:17 am
Last Post: Strongbad