Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michelle Bachmann might to prison
Michelle Bachmann might to prison
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/09/06/m...ation.html

I wonder how Michelle Bachman is going to cope with fellow prisoners sexually propositioning her, if she ended up serving time in prison. Her husband if he was jailed would easily become some other inmate's bitch.
undefined
RE: Michelle Bachmann might to prison
I can't stand that bimbo.
Holy shit maybe there is a god after all
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
It doesn't take a god for a politician to be a crook.
I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I really like Michelle Bachman and I was really hoping for her to run for president. Maybe she'll slip out of this predicament.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(May 19, 2014 at 2:06 am)Losty Wrote: I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I really like Michelle Bachman and I was really hoping for her to run for president. Maybe she'll slip out of this predicament.

Oh I can't imagine how, it's not like crooked politician ever get away with election fraud. /sarcasm

(May 19, 2014 at 2:03 am)Minimalist Wrote: It doesn't take a god for a politician to be a crook.

Nope, but maybe he is trying to send us a message. I interpret the message as going something like this "Fuck me this bitch is some bad PR she gottah go."
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(May 19, 2014 at 2:06 am)Losty Wrote: I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I really like Michelle Bachman and I was really hoping for her to run for president. Maybe she'll slip out of this predicament.

Seriously? She is a batshit crazy fundie.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
(May 19, 2014 at 2:03 am)Minimalist Wrote: It doesn't take a god for a politician to be a crook.

But any politician who goes on about god is almost certainly a crook.

You realize she is too old for you, right?
(May 19, 2014 at 1:52 pm)Chas Wrote:

Seriously? She is a batshit crazy fundie.

I know, I'm not saying I would vote for her. I'm just saying if it's Hillary vs. Michelle, even most of the republicans will vote Hillary.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(May 19, 2014 at 1:11 am)Justtristo Wrote: Her husband if he was jailed would easily become some other inmate's bitch.

And like it. Dude's totally in the closet.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why I Might Watch The Next 'Debate' BrianSoddingBoru4 28 1694 October 22, 2020 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Michelle Obama Crushes It BrianSoddingBoru4 32 1563 August 19, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Apocalypse might be your fault after all WinterHold 28 3040 October 30, 2017 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Who is the better first lady? Michelle Obama or Melania Trump ErGingerbreadMandude 62 8729 January 24, 2017 at 12:03 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  Hillary Clinton's tech guy might have asked reddit how to remove details from emails Tiberius 10 1761 September 24, 2016 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Hillary Clinton might be the most political politician ever Aegon 20 3393 February 9, 2016 at 2:21 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Gangster rap=Life in prison stonedape 7 1391 November 23, 2014 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Greek Terrorist Escapes from Prison EgoRaptor 0 636 January 25, 2014 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: EgoRaptor
  Michelle Obama says to drink water - conservatives get outraged Doubting Thomas 20 4409 September 30, 2013 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hungarian court sentences racist murderers to life in prison and 13 years Something completely different 52 15515 August 6, 2013 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet