Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silly Humans
Silly Humans

RE: Silly Humans
Bullfighting. A great tradition. But I'd rather see the bull survive the attempt. Such a waste of such great, strong bulls that could be used to impregnate many cows to bring forward more cows and bulls, that can be used to do the same all over again.
UNTIL THE WORLD IS DOMINATED BY CATTLE!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
I agree, Bull Fighting is a silly human endeavor.
(May 27, 2014 at 6:59 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:

I'm more concerned about the bulls being killed.

The humans have the choice to enter the ring, the bulls do not.

And to make it fair, let the humans fight with the natural weaponry we evolved with . . .
Dying to live, living to die.
(May 27, 2014 at 7:33 pm)Beccs Wrote:
(May 27, 2014 at 6:59 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:

I'm more concerned about the bulls being killed.

The humans have the choice to enter the ring, the bulls do not.

And to make it fair, let the humans fight with the natural weaponry we evolved with . . .

Outstanding idea. I'd even patronize this idiotically cruel sport for the chance to see a 150lb naked man use his fingernails and teeth in an attempt to subdue a 1000lb bull.

In the interest of fairness, I'd agree to the bull being naked as well.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Yay bull!
I have heard that the reason they use red capes is to hide the bull's blood. Because we wouldn't want the audience to see some animal being tormented and hurt for their amusement. We're just supposed to see how brave these people are for getting into a ring with a caged animal.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Planet Of the Humans, M Moore documentary... Brian37 29 2252 April 29, 2020 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Why are humans so stupid? Brian37 36 1648 March 11, 2019 at 1:10 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  One Less Silly Religitard to Worry About Minimalist 14 974 February 6, 2018 at 9:05 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  man thinks gay lions learnt it from humans and deserve counselling Aoi Magi 30 2877 November 4, 2017 at 1:00 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Little Sara. Just why; humans? you're criminals. WinterHold 17 2349 October 25, 2017 at 10:56 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Humans listen up! OP/ED Brian37 7 1416 January 15, 2015 at 12:32 pm
Last Post: Brian37