Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are humans so stupid?
Why are humans so stupid?
It's a fucking jaguar you stupid lady! There is a reason zoos have barriers between the animal and guests. This lady is lucky she didn't get killed.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/wom...li=AAggFp4
RE: Why are humans so stupid?
(March 10, 2019 at 6:31 am)Brian37 Wrote: It's a fucking jaguar you stupid lady! There is a reason zoos have barriers between the animal and guests. This lady is lucky she didn't get killed.

My absolute favourite story of this kind is Binky the polar bear at a zoo in Alaska.  About 20 years age, he mauled two zoo visitors on separate occasions who entered his enclosure.  Far from calls for having him put down, Binky became an international celebrity.

[Image: 220px-Binky_the_polar_bear.jpg]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 10, 2019 at 6:43 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(March 10, 2019 at 6:31 am)Brian37 Wrote: It's a fucking jaguar you stupid lady! There is a reason zoos have barriers between the animal and guests. This lady is lucky she didn't get killed.

My absolute favourite story of this kind is Binky the polar bear at a zoo in Alaska.  About 20 years age, he mauled two zoo visitors on separate occasions who entered his enclosure.  Far from calls for having him put down, Binky became an international celebrity.

[Image: 220px-Binky_the_polar_bear.jpg]

Boru

Binky was never diagnosed as being bi polar, because they are only found in the Arctic circle. HA, I made a funny.

Jesus H Arquette!

I do hope she hasn't managed to breed yet.

Have always been surprised the types of wild animals the US allows as pets. Exotic pets are not allowed here, nor is it legal to have native animal and most birds as a pet. I mention this because it seems to me a disrespect/..naivette towards wild animals may in part because of a casual attitude towards having  dangerous wild animal as  pets.

Every now and then some drongo will try to keep a dingo as a pet. Said drongo then gets his panties all out of focus when the dingo kills his child. In my society, ignorance can be fatal.  Seems to be the same in the US.
(March 10, 2019 at 6:51 am)Brian37 Wrote: Binky was never diagnosed as being bi polar, because they are only found in the Arctic circle. HA, I made a funny.

It's adorable that you think so.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 10, 2019 at 6:52 am)fredd bear Wrote:

Jesus H Arquette!

I do hope she hasn't managed to breed yet.

Have always been surprised the types of wild animals the US allows as pets. Exotic pets are not allowed here, nor is it legal to have native animal and most birds as a pet. I mention this because it seems to me a disrespect/..naivette towards wild animals may in part because of a casual attitude towards having  dangerous wild animal as  pets.

Every now and then some drongo will try to keep a dingo as a pet. Said drongo then gets his panties all out of focus when the dingo kills his child. In my society, ignorance can be fatal.  Seems to be the same in the US.

This was at a zoo, but yea.

Animal Planet had a show called "Fatal Attraction", reenactments based on real police and ER reports. There are some real fucking dumbasses. You expect zoologists and animal experts to encounter and care for and study dangerous animals. But laypeople have no fucking business near dangerous animals.

One episode had a lady who illegally bought a cobra. DEAD.

Another guy had, not one, not two, but three Kamodo dragons. After missing work for several days, police were called for a welfare check, he was found with his face partially eaten off. This dumbass actually could have saved himself if he had gone to the ER. The bite may not kill you, but the bacteria from the bite will if left untreated.  This idiot didn't want his pets taken from him I guess.
Evolution in action??
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

(March 10, 2019 at 7:08 am)zebo-the-fat Wrote: Evolution in action??

I don't think anyone deserves to die for being stupid. But yea, if you get that stupid, you still deserve to be called a dumbass.
A few years back a lady put her kid on the wall around an enclosure full of African painted dogs. He got excited and fell in.
Animals are dangerous. Even dead ones.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/...con-936650

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I can't believe she's so stupid as to say this out loud. onlinebiker 21 1420 January 10, 2021 at 10:55 am
Last Post: TaraJo
Thumbs Down More Stupid in Flint Mi. onlinebiker 6 377 July 31, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Planet Of the Humans, M Moore documentary... Brian37 29 2251 April 29, 2020 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  New Gun Regulations In The US Would Be Really, Really Stupid BrianSoddingBoru4 135 11932 May 6, 2019 at 4:55 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Too stupid to let loose Mr.Obvious 5 897 October 27, 2018 at 5:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Not Merely Stupid Minimalist 7 951 October 23, 2018 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  A Stupid and Useless Idea Minimalist 16 939 March 2, 2018 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  "Meanwhile that stupid swollen prick golfs," Minimalist 0 300 December 31, 2017 at 1:52 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  man thinks gay lions learnt it from humans and deserve counselling Aoi Magi 30 2877 November 4, 2017 at 1:00 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Little Sara. Just why; humans? you're criminals. WinterHold 17 2341 October 25, 2017 at 10:56 am
Last Post: WinterHold