Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very sad story
Very sad story
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rbara.html

Idk if yall heard about, I feel bad because I can relate 100% to that kid. I'm 25 and never had a girlfriend either, and I always found blonde girls to be the most triggering. I can't tell you guys how many times I wished I could just massacre every pretty girl in front of me, but I contain myself with therapy and positive self talk.

I really wish things turned better for that kid, but ever since I learned that Christianity is bullshit and there's no god or hope in life, we are stuck with the hand we are dealt. I also agree that blonde girls trigger me the most, and I cant feel sorry for the victims because I feel like they deserved it especially considering it was at a sorority house.
RE: Very sad story
Woah... um. Keep going to therapy? If you aren't, start.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(June 8, 2014 at 9:53 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Woah... um. Keep going to therapy? If you aren't, start.

Yes I've been in therapy for years, but therapy isn't just a magic room that makes all your problems go away.
Didn't say it was. It's good that you recognize it and are doing something about it. I applaud that.

But you do have to be aware that posting that kind of stuff to strangers on the internet is a bit odd, no?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(June 8, 2014 at 10:02 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Didn't say it was. It's good that you recognize it and are doing something about it. I applaud that.

But you do have to be aware that posting that kind of stuff to strangers on the internet is a bit odd, no?

I thought I would meet like minded individuals here, a guy on CF told me there are lotta people here like me who are also a bit eccentric and have depression, frustration with girls, etc.
(June 8, 2014 at 10:00 pm)Dosolid Wrote:
(June 8, 2014 at 9:53 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Woah... um. Keep going to therapy? If you aren't, start.

Yes I've been in therapy for years, but therapy isn't just a magic room that makes all your problems go away.

No the magic room is in your head, only you can make it go away.
We don't condone violence towards individuals here. You might meet other people who have problems, but that doesn't mean you're going to get validation for your ideas, if that's what you're looking for.

The people who were killed did not deserve what they got. I hope your therapy eventually allows you to overcome this opinion.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(June 8, 2014 at 9:50 pm)Dosolid Wrote:

I also agree that blonde girls trigger me the most, and I cant feel sorry for the victims because I feel like they deserved it especially considering it was at a sorority house.

Why on earth do you think they deserved it?
I'm sorry if anyone feels that they are owed sex at some point in their lives, but there are places you can go and pay for it. The effort spent getting guns, finding a sorority, and killing a bunch of people, could have been spent heading to L.A. or something and finding a prostitute. There are better reasons for punishing certain women than not getting laid.

I'm not really sure how this relates to atheism, Dosolid, but I'm afraid you may not find a whole lot of like minded people on this forum. Those thoughts of yours aren't the most sane around. I guess you were just born in the wrong century.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(June 8, 2014 at 9:50 pm)Dosolid Wrote: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rbara.html

Idk if yall heard about, I feel bad because I can relate 100% to that kid. I'm 25 and never had a girlfriend either, and I always found blonde girls to be the most triggering. I can't tell you guys how many times I wished I could just massacre every pretty girl in front of me, but I contain myself with therapy and positive self talk.

I really wish things turned better for that kid, but ever since I learned that Christianity is bullshit and there's no god or hope in life, we are stuck with the hand we are dealt. I also agree that blonde girls trigger me the most, and I cant feel sorry for the victims because I feel like they deserved it especially considering it was at a sorority house.

Dude, if you want to bang a hot blonde, act like a gentleman, grow some confidence, accept rejection, and stop fantasizing about murder...because that's fucking creepy.

Or like others said, save up some money and go to a whorehouse.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A very clever alien.. R00tKiT 85 7933 January 4, 2021 at 10:10 am
Last Post: RozzerusUnrelentus
  It makes me sad Rahn127 7 1673 April 24, 2019 at 10:55 am
Last Post: LostLocke
  There is a very good different argument about power. Mystic 12 2751 April 3, 2018 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  A very good Friday to you, too, sir. Nanny 2 1071 April 14, 2017 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  WHY I LEFT ISLAM - An Apostate's Story bussta33 2 1264 April 18, 2016 at 2:32 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Beatles song hey ya got to hide your love away is very relateable for forever single Rextos 3 1232 March 15, 2016 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Something to shake the very foundation of your lack of faith yukapuka 306 37910 January 18, 2016 at 9:04 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  My Conversion Story Secular Atheist 23 3920 October 18, 2015 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  My very first fiction novel officially debuts tomorrow! Mudhammam 18 6331 January 8, 2015 at 2:01 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  My short story robvalue 8 1850 December 9, 2014 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus