Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is a very good different argument about power.
There is a very good different argument about power.
There is a very good argument about power/strength that proves God.

I won't say it or what it is. It is in Quran and elaborated by it, but I won't tell you what's the argument.

I am just saying reflect over this issue, it's greater proof perhaps then even the vision argument (or perhaps not, not sure which is stronger).

You guys can come up with a coherent argument power/strength to prove God. You have the intelligence, you understand enough and reflected enough.

Yes a bunch of mock arguments from it can be made, that don't prove God. But there is many that can be made through it to prove.

So far I have got the route:

identity ->vision-> Ultimate Judge sees as is.

love->value->accurate reliability in vision of love.

etc

and other forms of arguments, but they involved vision, identity, existence and non-existence, love, and morality.

There is some with power and you can even combine them with some premises I used above or even make an independent argument without them.

You guys can come up with arguments too.
RE: There is a very good different argument about power.
More of this shit?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(April 3, 2018 at 12:17 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: More of this shit?

There is many proofs in Quran...it's not even funny bro. Yet you guys are so sure there is no proofs. Sad really.

I let you come up with this one.
I have a refutation for your argument....but I won't tell you what it is.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Sorry, I don't play the game of "Pin-the-Tail-on-the-celestial-donkey"
(April 3, 2018 at 12:19 pm)Khemikal Wrote: I have a refutation for your argument....but I won't tell you what it is.

I know what it is, it's chirp denial, more chirping, etc... But this time you guys make it.

I'm not doing it. This one is very strong and I find it at the level or near the vision argument, which we all know none of you came close to refuting.
Good grief.
Shut up, MK.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
I haven't been here that long, but this one is a nutter.
Quote:There is a very good argument about power/strength that proves God.

If there is, if there truly, truly is, then you should be able to explain the Welsh tradition of ferret-punching, and why it peaks on St. Swithun's  Day.

I await your answer with appropriate eagerness.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Power of Prayer and Fear of God mcolafson 33 5272 September 19, 2022 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  A very clever alien.. R00tKiT 85 7964 January 4, 2021 at 10:10 am
Last Post: RozzerusUnrelentus
  Maybe there's something like a god out there. Ryantology 38 3015 June 5, 2020 at 8:42 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Hardcore believers act like aliens from different planet purplepurpose 21 5022 December 15, 2017 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  A very good Friday to you, too, sir. Nanny 2 1071 April 14, 2017 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Are the far right Christians here in the U.S. just upset they're losing power GoHalos1993 52 7761 June 9, 2016 at 3:42 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Beatles song hey ya got to hide your love away is very relateable for forever single Rextos 3 1232 March 15, 2016 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Something to shake the very foundation of your lack of faith yukapuka 306 37974 January 18, 2016 at 9:04 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  My very first fiction novel officially debuts tomorrow! Mudhammam 18 6331 January 8, 2015 at 2:01 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Atheists living in very religious places, do you have moments of doubt? Alex K 16 3714 October 31, 2014 at 10:53 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger