Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dating as an "A word"
Dating as an "A word"
My experience trying to date as an atheist has been rough. Many, many chicks are so pretentious. You approach and things go well. They automatically assume you're christian. So an invitation to go worship at her church comes up. Or when you make your intentions clear about wanting to date her, "Are you right with the Lord" comes out.

I don't like having to lie. If I did I'd have to go to church and sit with her. Then I have to fake enthusiasm and that's energy sapping. I do go to church to keep the peace at home but I hide. I sit upstairs or right at the back and browse the net on my phone. That's what I'm doing right now in fact. I'm on an atheist site being serenaded by "Jesus Wonder Working God". My family is down stairs so they can't see me not participating. I don't even stand when they say stand. I fake pray when it's prayer time. I can go on and on and on...

But the bitches here are mad fly! It is so frustrating to know you ain't gonna get very far because Jesus gonna cock block. Wow! My neighbour is cute but she goes to one of em uniform wearing churches!!! I'd love to fuck her in that uniform and make her rock up late to church. That'd be hot!!!

Anyway, have any of you guys experienced these issues with the opposite sex? Worst thing is I know they bullshitting. They be just as bad as any non believer.
8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
RE: Dating as an "A word"
You sound like a fifteen year old boy 'talking big' for the lads.
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
You're going about this all wrong, Mason. Tell them you're an atheist, but that it is causing you great angst and misery. Odds are 7-2 that at least of few of these girls will take you into the back room and show you the Holy Ghost in an effort to convert you.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Well, think about it this way: what are the common denominators in all of this, and what can you do to change it up? I'm guessing you live in a conservative, religious area. Can you move? What about where you're meeting chicks? Maybe you could join a meetup group for something you're interested in, but you've never tried. It's obvious you have to stop trying to meet girls in church. It's not worth it, even for the I Popped A Christian Cherry award. Some of those girls are easier than you think, anyway.

Meet women with common interests. That's my advice.
(June 15, 2014 at 5:28 am)Bad Wolf Wrote: You sound like a fifteen year old boy 'talking big' for the lads.

That's being generous Bad Wolf. Thirteen at the most. Angel
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
(June 15, 2014 at 5:39 am)rexbeccarox Wrote: Well, think about it this way: what are the common denominators in all of this, and what can you do to change it up? I'm guessing you live in a conservative, religious area. Can you move?...

It's obvious you have to stop trying to meet girls in church. It's not worth it, even for the I Popped A Christian Cherry award. Some of those girls are easier than you think, anyway.

I'm South African. This is a religious country. Some nut job in parliament just recently wanted to include religion into the law. This is not unlike what people in the States and elsewhere experience politically. With respect to moving...I'd pretty much have to go to another country and that's well beyond my powers at the moment. Religion in the black community is BIG! So it's not just an issue of quitting meeting girls in church. Outside church does help though.

(June 15, 2014 at 5:39 am)rexbeccarox Wrote: What about where you're meeting chicks? Maybe you could join a meetup group for something you're interested in, but you've never tried...

I'm going to a meetup right now actually. We'll see how it goes. We just finished ordering some booze. My cousins just got told they're not allowed to wear pants. For females it's a dress or skirt because of the host's religious views. It's a blend of African and Christian views. They creep me out.
8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
(June 15, 2014 at 6:32 am)BlackMason Wrote:
(June 15, 2014 at 5:39 am)rexbeccarox Wrote: What about where you're meeting chicks? Maybe you could join a meetup group for something you're interested in, but you've never tried...

I'm going to a meetup right now actually. We'll see how it goes. We just finished ordering some booze. My cousins just got told they're not allowed to wear pants. For females it's a dress or skirt because of the host's religious views. It's a blend of African and Christian views. They creep me out.

Sounds like a wonderful place to meet a Godly wife. You should stop thinking about your own carnal desires, get your heart back on track and go marry the girl God wants for you in your life.
(June 15, 2014 at 6:44 am)Eye of God Wrote:
(June 15, 2014 at 6:32 am)BlackMason Wrote: I'm going to a meetup right now actually. We'll see how it goes. We just finished ordering some booze. My cousins just got told they're not allowed to wear pants. For females it's a dress or skirt because of the host's religious views. It's a blend of African and Christian views. They creep me out.

Sounds like a wonderful place to meet a Godly wife. You should stop thinking about your own carnal desires, get your heart back on track and go marry the girl God wants for you in your life.

For all you know, God wants him to marry a dirty-minded slut with silicone tits and a taste for whips and lime gelatin.

Who the hell are YOU to presume to know what God wants?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(June 15, 2014 at 6:44 am)Eye of God Wrote: Sounds like a wonderful place to meet a Godly wife. You should stop thinking about your own carnal desires, get your heart back on track and go marry the girl God wants for you in your life.

Sorry, I'm not looking for marriage. I'm actually at a point where I don't believe in it. It's a man made concept that I believe was born in a time where women were just things to be possesed.
Referring to women as "bitches" isn't conducive to dating.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Pill Dating Theory? FrustratedFool 143 6801 August 30, 2023 at 6:11 am
Last Post: FrustratedFool
  Any word from Zilla Sama? Foxaèr 17 1372 May 5, 2021 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  [Serious] Singing the N-word Foxaèr 98 5495 November 14, 2019 at 4:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Your one word identity Foxaèr 52 6308 September 6, 2018 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa
  For All You Word Lovers: You Gotta Adore This One: Copacetic Rhondazvous 17 2224 December 20, 2017 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Type your favorite english word ErGingerbreadMandude 52 4931 December 17, 2017 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Comical word filter disasters. Gawdzilla Sama 1 650 November 26, 2017 at 9:22 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  Dating advice seandiggy 30 4472 October 23, 2017 at 2:17 am
Last Post: J a c k
  How do you pronounce this word? Foxaèr 26 3504 October 15, 2017 at 8:42 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Is there a word for? Brian37 30 3733 May 1, 2017 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: vorlon13