Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 10:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your one word identity
Your one word identity
We all tend to identify as more than one thing, but with this thread you can only choose one label that you identify with the most.

Choose your label wisely.  

As for me:

GAY
RE: Your one word identity
Different.
Deadly
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Irish.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Thick.
Living meme
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
Human.
.............................Dad.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 3, 2018 at 11:50 am)Brian37 Wrote: Human.

Found the robot Tongue
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
(September 3, 2018 at 11:50 am)Brian37 Wrote: Human.

[Image: captcha.jpg]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any word from Zilla Sama? Foxaèr 17 1346 May 5, 2021 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  [Serious] Singing the N-word Foxaèr 98 5449 November 14, 2019 at 4:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Curious how one gets the "jerkoff" emoticon next to one's name Foxaèr 29 5183 April 17, 2018 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Brian37
  For All You Word Lovers: You Gotta Adore This One: Copacetic Rhondazvous 17 2197 December 20, 2017 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Type your favorite english word ErGingerbreadMandude 52 4925 December 17, 2017 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Comical word filter disasters. Gawdzilla Sama 1 646 November 26, 2017 at 9:22 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  How do you pronounce this word? Foxaèr 26 3474 October 15, 2017 at 8:42 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Is there a word for? Brian37 30 3721 May 1, 2017 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  A Confession (my true identity) Catholic_Lady 96 19003 April 13, 2017 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  Can Someone Help Me Find this Word? Rhondazvous 28 5430 February 19, 2017 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous