Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to...
What happened to...
Alex K? I liked that guy, he was like our resident physicist. His profile says he hasn't been here since April 11th. I hope all is well with him.

Who else has been notably and regrettably absent for awhile? I always think, "Man, any one of these people that I've grown accustomed to and enjoy exchanging thoughts with could die at any moment, OR simply lose their access to the internet, and I would never know the difference!"

Sad
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
RE: What happened to...
Ivy... I miss her.
(June 21, 2014 at 5:15 pm)pocaracas Wrote: Ivy... I miss her.

Did she ever find her stalker?
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
(June 21, 2014 at 5:20 pm)Pickup_shonuff Wrote:
(June 21, 2014 at 5:15 pm)pocaracas Wrote: Ivy... I miss her.

Did she ever find her stalker?
I don't know... Sad
Whatever happened to Mr Garibadi?
I miss freedom, who changed his username to freedomfromforum before leaving.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I've not seen Nora around in a while. Most of the others I can think of were banned after blowing up over something daft.
Padraic.

He was a well respected member when I initially joined a couple years ago. Shortly after he disappeared to the extent that there was at least one thread devoted to his whereabouts.

There have been others, some already mentioned, but I choose not to think about it. The same can be said about different degrees of participation. Where the fuck is Apo (Raetsu only make ghostly appearances)? Tibs just blessed us with drive by consideration in one thread. Just like the actual dead; sometimes we're left with a reason, sometimes we're not.
They are all probably bored of all your sorry asses. Get over it Devil
Forum memberships have a habit of changing over time, it's only natural. People come and go.

Even the staff is unrecognisable now to those who were here 4 years ago (2 years before I even joined though I lurked a bit).

Meh. New blood always comes along eventually to spice things up and change it around. We make entirely new friends that way. I can see a few new posters already making an impact, like Jenny A for example. Get to know them and maybe they'll make a new place on this forum theirs.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WHAT HAPPENED TO TODAY'S BIRTHDAYS?? BrianSoddingBoru4 6 1280 December 31, 2020 at 10:20 am
Last Post: no one
  What happened to the "Civil Discussion" thread? Angrboda 48 7635 November 19, 2018 at 9:13 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Can barely see, what happened? Athene 10 3292 September 24, 2015 at 4:05 am
Last Post: Athene
  What happened to the My Awards Link on my forum browser? Handprint 25 11446 May 1, 2012 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Handprint
  what happened to the posts? Zenith 9 4012 April 7, 2011 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist