Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 12:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can barely see, what happened?
Can barely see, what happened?
Okay. Why is the entire AF forum page in wee, tiny text? Opening other windows to other sites, everything is normal. I'm trying to see if I clicked on something inadvertently, but I can barely see what I'm doing as is. Feedback/suggestions will be appreciated.
RE: Can barely see, what happened?
Are you on ie or mobile?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(September 24, 2015 at 1:16 am)ignoramus Wrote: Are you on ie or mobile?
On a laptop, but I fixed it.
Thank you coming to the rescue so quickly, though. You're da best!

Btw, I really hope ie means internet explorer. Cause if it doesn't I have no clue what it stands for.
Which means I'm just not that cool. Huh
People still use Internet Explorer?
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

Is that what ie stands for? I don't know what all of the cool kids are up to.
(September 24, 2015 at 1:36 am)TheRocketSurgeon Wrote: People still use Internet Explorer?

They have to....how else can you download a better browser?
You know, this new wiz bang "EDGE" browser with win 10 is pretty stable. It should be because it doesn't support browser addons! not even java!
I s'pose that's its achilles heel though! Other than that, IE is pretty much dead in the water.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Thena, the reason I asked is because if you hold control down (either intentionally or unintentionally, and scroll the mouse wheel, it will change the font size)...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(September 24, 2015 at 3:40 am)ignoramus Wrote: You know, this new wiz bang "EDGE" browser with win 10 is pretty stable. It should be because it doesn't support browser addons! not even java!
I s'pose that's its achilles heel though! Other than that, IE is pretty much dead in the water.

If it doesnt support addons, it may as well not exist to me. No way am I usng a browser without a good ad blocker at a minimum.
I use safari...
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WHAT HAPPENED TO TODAY'S BIRTHDAYS?? BrianSoddingBoru4 6 1278 December 31, 2020 at 10:20 am
Last Post: no one
  What happened to the "Civil Discussion" thread? Angrboda 48 7608 November 19, 2018 at 9:13 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Can't see my alerts Astonished 46 6644 October 7, 2017 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: Joods
  I Can't See My New Post InquiringMind 4 1638 September 20, 2016 at 1:37 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  What happened to... Mudhammam 17 2881 June 23, 2014 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Can't see videos pineapplebunnybounce 6 2424 November 29, 2013 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: pineapplebunnybounce
  What happened to the My Awards Link on my forum browser? Handprint 25 11441 May 1, 2012 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Handprint
  And I see there is no shout box?? KichigaiNeko 6 2705 March 19, 2012 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: Handprint
  what happened to the posts? Zenith 9 4007 April 7, 2011 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  'See All Videos' in Thread Feature The_Flying_Skeptic 2 1947 June 11, 2010 at 8:56 am
Last Post: leo-rcc