Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My family is natural, but yours isn't.
My family is natural, but yours isn't.
Quote:The United Nations put a damper on "gay pride" festivities last Thursday when it re-affirmed that the natural family is the fundamental unit of society.

The Human Rights Council adopted a resolution on "Protection of the Family" with a traditional definition of the family last Thursday, even as revelers readied themselves to celebrate gay pride weekend. It recognizes the importance of the family for society and individuals, and that countries must strengthen and protect the family.

The resolution not only echoes language from the U.N.'s Universal Declaration of Human Rights about the family as the "natural and fundamental unit of society," it also states that the family is the "natural environment" for the education and development of children.

http://www.breakingchristiannews.com/art...l?ID=14129

I'll continue to sit by the sidelines laughing at the fact that there is no such as a natural environment in which a child is guaranteed to be raised properly.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: My family is natural, but yours isn't.
(July 8, 2014 at 6:09 am)Kitanetos Wrote:
Quote:The United Nations put a damper on "gay pride" festivities last Thursday when it re-affirmed that the natural family is the fundamental unit of society.

The Human Rights Council adopted a resolution on "Protection of the Family" with a traditional definition of the family last Thursday, even as revelers readied themselves to celebrate gay pride weekend. It recognizes the importance of the family for society and individuals, and that countries must strengthen and protect the family.

The resolution not only echoes language from the U.N.'s Universal Declaration of Human Rights about the family as the "natural and fundamental unit of society," it also states that the family is the "natural environment" for the education and development of children.

http://www.breakingchristiannews.com/art...l?ID=14129

I'll continue to sit by the sidelines laughing at the fact that there is no such as a natural environment in which a child is guaranteed to be raised properly.

What the UN is protecting the traditional family in detriment of gay couples? Aren't the UN supporters of the LGBT community? What the hell is this?

There is nothing wrong in preserving the traditional family but still, I don't think such institution is threatened.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

I did some googling and I can't find this story on a real news site.
Badger Badger Badger Badger Where are the snake and mushroom smilies?
(July 8, 2014 at 6:09 am)Kitanetos Wrote: I'll continue to sit by the sidelines laughing at the fact that there is no such as a natural environment in which a child is guaranteed to be raised properly.

Actually, there is a "natural" environment for kids to be raised in. Unfortunately, the results usually leave much to be desired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h-GhHCBo7I

Of course, while I can't find any info on the new resolution, I know that Article 16, part 3 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights says this: "The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State."
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
So where was the UN when I needed protection from my family?
(July 8, 2014 at 10:39 am)ShaMan Wrote: So where was the UN when I needed protection from my family?

Trying to look for the dues the US is obligated to pay, but has been deadbeating since the Reagan administration.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  But.. But.... But..... onlinebiker 25 1552 May 6, 2022 at 10:27 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  How To Poison Yourself By Protecting Yourself From Something That Isn't Poisonous BrianSoddingBoru4 4 366 December 18, 2021 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Nine family members killed in US airstrike in Kabul targeting suspected ISIS-K bomber WinterHold 16 1066 August 31, 2021 at 7:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  When Harry Met Family Brian37 10 944 March 9, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  More people die from suicide than war and natural disasters combined. CapnAwesome 39 3010 October 16, 2018 at 4:03 pm
Last Post: CarveTheFive
  The Orange Fucktard Isn't The Only One Minimalist 0 216 August 30, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Yes, Evangelicals Suck Cock, This Isn't News Minimalist 6 536 June 25, 2018 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Tax Bill: Pro-Life? Pro-Family?? Bullshit Minimalist 30 4140 April 14, 2018 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: John V
  Ah! D-Day It Isn't! Minimalist 0 285 November 17, 2017 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Another Day - Another Leak Mexico Isn't Paying For The Fucking Wall Minimalist 28 6916 August 7, 2017 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Dropship