Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corporate Religion
Corporate Religion
I know we probably shouldn't be giving them ideas, but I had to share.

The Church of Mammon

The CEO is my shepherd; I shall not want to join a union.
He maketh me to lie down in a prone position for cavity searches: he leadeth me beside the still toxic wastewater where I shall drink.
He harvesteth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of wage theft for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear not for it must be better than this living hell: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they break me to thy will.

"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Religion hurts homosexuality but homosexuality kills religion? RozKek 43 10747 March 30, 2016 at 2:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Terrorism has no religion but religion brings terrorism. Islam is NOT peaceful. bussta33 13 4912 January 16, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Religion's affect outside of religion Heat 67 19861 September 28, 2015 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
Rainbow Gay rights within the template of religion proves flaws in "religion" CristW 288 49369 November 21, 2014 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: DramaQueen
  Religion Vs Religion. Bull Poopie 14 5190 September 8, 2010 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused