Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sims 2 with all addons for free
Sims 2 with all addons for free
Have at it you fantastic people! Its 100% legit from ea

http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-get...ollection/
RE: Sims 2 with all addons for free
Can't find the option.. Help me out
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

You install origin, go to redeem code at the top left menu then enter the code
Sims 3 is to much for my laptop, the Sims 2 works and it is still very enjoyable, thank you very much!
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

EA giving something out for free? Again?

The hell's going on?

[Image: ea_money_bags.png]
Origin is great for snagging up free games. EA has definitely been running up some serious promos of late.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 23, 2014 at 8:42 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Origin is great for snagging up free games. EA has definitely been running up some serious promos of late.

I wonder if they can save their reputation. They certainly needed to do something, they are still hated from the couple of years of poor behavior.

Maybe they learned a lesson, BF:Hardline is being postponed too.
I still hate them.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
I've already torrented this, haha fuck EA
[Image: thfrog.gif]

(July 25, 2014 at 4:04 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: I still hate them.

Me too.. they could win me back over if Dragon Age Inquisition and Battlefield Hard line are good. I'm feeling a little confidant seems both have been holding out on release, a good sign for any game in my opinion.

Aren't they publishing Star Wars Battlefront too? If that's well made they may be well on the road to reclaiming some of my trust in them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone Here Play the Sims Games? ILoveMRHMWogglebugTE 5 1189 July 23, 2015 at 5:26 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  The Sims Loading Please Wait 6 1631 January 30, 2012 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Diamond