Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jihadists order genital mutilation for females
Jihadists order genital mutilation for females
Fucking jihadists:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world...979130.cms

Quote:ISIS jihadists order genital mutilation of all women in Iraq

Quote:GENEVA: Jihadists in Iraq have ordered that all women between the ages of 11 and 46 must undergo female genital mutilation, which could affect up to four million women and girls in the war-ravaged country, a UN official said Thursday.

These Muslims never change do they?

late edit - There is doubt if the jihadists are really doing this and it could be just a rumour - http://thinkprogress.org/world/2014/07/2...n-in-iraq/
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

RE: Jihadists order genital mutilation for females
At this point I honestly wish I could say I was shocked by this.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(July 24, 2014 at 4:28 pm)Blackout Wrote: Fucking jihadists:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world...979130.cms

Quote:ISIS jihadists order genital mutilation of all women in Iraq

Quote:GENEVA: Jihadists in Iraq have ordered that all women between the ages of 11 and 46 must undergo female genital mutilation, which could affect up to four million women and girls in the war-ravaged country, a UN official said Thursday.

These Muslims never change do they?

They change, very slowly, so slowly they progress hardly much faster than the best pace christianity managed for many centuries.
As I've said before, millions of people let themselves get pushed around by a couple of nutcases. It's been true throughout history. People are simply incapable of defending themselves when such groups come along. Even when they outnumber the oppressors by a thousand to one they will still fall victims to them. So screw the Iraqis. If they don't have the guts to kill their oppressors to bad and so sad. It's not like the fanatics didn't tell people what they were going to do.
Time for them to stand up against these pricks. What's happened to the shi'ite militias who were standing up to them?
Dying to live, living to die.
They probably joined the opposition and are now collaborating with them.
No, they haven't done this.

http://thinkprogress.org/world/2014/07/2...n-in-iraq/

Quote:Given the brutality seen so far from the militant group known as the Islamic State in Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS), it’s easy to believe any act attributed to them must be true. But a United Nations officials’ statement on the group ordering female genital mutilation in one Iraqi city under their control seems to be less than accurate.

journalists with contacts in Iraq began reporting that the story didn’t hold up. “My contacts in #Mosul have NOT heard that ‘Islamic State’ ordered FGM for all females in their city,” Jenan Moussa, a reporter with Al Anan TV tweet out. “Iraqi contacts say #Mosul story is fake,” echoed freelance writer Shaista Aziz, adding: “Iraqi contact on #FGM story: “ISIS are responsible for many horrors, this story is fake and plays to western audience emotions.’”
(July 24, 2014 at 8:00 pm)Napoléon Wrote: No, they haven't done this.

http://thinkprogress.org/world/2014/07/2...n-in-iraq/

Quote:Given the brutality seen so far from the militant group known as the Islamic State in Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS), it’s easy to believe any act attributed to them must be true. But a United Nations officials’ statement on the group ordering female genital mutilation in one Iraqi city under their control seems to be less than accurate.

journalists with contacts in Iraq began reporting that the story didn’t hold up. “My contacts in #Mosul have NOT heard that ‘Islamic State’ ordered FGM for all females in their city,” Jenan Moussa, a reporter with Al Anan TV tweet out. “Iraqi contacts say #Mosul story is fake,” echoed freelance writer Shaista Aziz, adding: “Iraqi contact on #FGM story: “ISIS are responsible for many horrors, this story is fake and plays to western audience emotions.’”

Well that's the truth then? Some newspapers seem to be saying contradicting things.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Morbid curiosity... I Google searched this (including images).

In some cases the vagina is sewn closed almost entirely. The labia are often removed completely, and the vagina is left resembling a facsimile of the anus.

I'll take my prenatally imposed junk jab over that shit any day!
I wonder if Mohammad's 'first circle' could pass muster these days in most Jihadi areas.

Hell, maybe Mohammad isn't Muslim enough anymore . . .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Quran and the chronological order WinterHold 10 2237 November 28, 2018 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Females are less intelligent than men according to authentic Sunni islamic hadith Binki21 9 1334 November 22, 2018 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Muslim men to not shake hands with females Rika82 9 1946 September 13, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What Do Jihadists Really Want? Waking Up with Sam Harris #43 mralstoner 4 1178 April 13, 2017 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Did Islam order to kill innocent people? king krish 6 1620 January 2, 2015 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: mralstoner
  why there is a need to see in order to believe? wkl6644 96 20972 January 3, 2013 at 10:14 am
Last Post: Brian37