Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why there is a need to see in order to believe?
why there is a need to see in order to believe?
Any athiest can answer the above
RE: why there is a need to see in order to believe?
There isn't. There's a need for evidence.
What are you wittering on about sweatheart?
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Why do atheist need to see god in order to believe
And read the first response you got Facepalm
(October 12, 2012 at 6:10 am)wkl6644 Wrote: Any athiest can answer the above

Ok, next time you fly on an airline make sure the piolot is a dog catcher with no training flying plains because we wouldn't want to have any level of safty standards now would we?

This is the flawed logic the user has. That is what you are mentally doing to yourself when you ask us sush a silly question.

People once believed the sun was a god and they "just believed".

Or better yet, since you don't need evidence for anything, can I be your primary doctor(I wont tell you I am not a doctor. just have faith I am).
None can see Oxygen but it exists
(October 12, 2012 at 6:30 am)wkl6644 Wrote: None can see Oxygen but it exists

But we can test for it and prove it is there. Something we can't do for your god!
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(October 12, 2012 at 6:18 am)wkl6644 Wrote: Why do atheist need to see god in order to believe

No,it does not work like that. Lots of people believe in gods you don't believe in. YOU need to ask yourself why you don't believe in all other gods besides the one you claim. Understand why you reject all other gods besides the one you claime, then you will understand why we reject your claim as well. An atheist simply rejects one more god claim than you do.
Other God contradicts logic. God is neither male nor female. And does need mate. That is a must attribute of God.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Quran and the chronological order WinterHold 10 2230 November 28, 2018 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Islam; The religion like I see it (II) WinterHold 26 7696 November 6, 2017 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The Quran, the truth as I see it. WinterHold 13 3786 October 10, 2017 at 7:59 am
  Shia & Sunna: Why I don't believe WinterHold 97 16746 May 16, 2016 at 6:58 pm
  Do you not see God now at this very moment? Mystic 3 1302 April 2, 2015 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Did Islam order to kill innocent people? king krish 6 1620 January 2, 2015 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: mralstoner
  Jihadists order genital mutilation for females Dystopia 17 1959 July 24, 2014 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Why There Are No Muslim Astronauts BrianSoddingBoru4 21 4108 May 19, 2014 at 3:36 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Muslim Gang attacks American Student and you will not believe why (graphic) Gooders1002 6 3337 December 26, 2013 at 7:21 am
Last Post: NonXNonExX
  Why the need to be an Islamic state Malay Apostate 0 1277 July 8, 2013 at 10:09 am
Last Post: Malay Apostate