Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 8:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Human monster suggests Ebola could be a solution to the atheism "problem."
Human monster suggests Ebola could be a solution to the atheism "problem."

It always puzzles me, how people seem okay with believing in a god who would cause indiscriminate misery and pain just to kill a few of us, when he doesn't need to. It's just a testament to how idiotic these people think their deity is; like god, like believer I guess.

Oh, and in before the No True Scotsman crap. Rolleyes
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
RE: Human monster suggests Ebola could be a solution to the atheism "problem."
Since Ebola seem to be most endemic to areas in Africa where opportunistic Christian missionaries are most active, and think there is the greatest potential for their "trade", perhaps Ebola is really a solution to the Christian problem.
Let's get some over here, then.
Well if we see it spread quickly through the non christian community, while christians remain unharmed, then maybe some will believe it's an act of Jesus. though given the propaganda against condoms, and abstinence only education, I doubt the christian communities will remain unscathed.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

"Love thy neighbor", eh
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
(August 8, 2014 at 2:53 am)oukoida Wrote: "Love thy neighbor", eh

If you read the rest of the bible, it's pretty clear that thy neighbor should only be a christian. The others are fair game. Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Does this guy even knows that Christian missionaries have been among the most common carriers of diseases between America and Africa in the last century?
The video reminds me of the time Ian Paisley, noted Presbyterian lunatic, encouraged sectarian violence in Northern Ireland. He stated flatly that it was perfectly ok to kill Catholics, since that would stop them sinning.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
R: RE: Human monster suggests Ebola could be a solution to the atheism "problem."
(August 8, 2014 at 5:09 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: The video reminds me of the time Ian Paisley, noted Presbyterian lunatic, encouraged sectarian violence in Northern Ireland. He stated flatly that it was perfectly ok to kill Catholics, since that would stop them sinning.

Boru

"I want-ahem-... God wants me to kill you because you don't want to believe exactly what I sa-ahem- the Bible really means and he hates you for that and he will torture you for all eternity after you die! But he loves you!"
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
(August 8, 2014 at 2:53 am)oukoida Wrote: "Love thy neighbor", eh

And hate yourself and your family, and drown people that lead others away from god. Kind of conflicting, eh?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you could rid the world... FredTheLobster 33 3256 June 29, 2021 at 11:02 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Impossible to love a monster Foxaèr 18 1987 April 6, 2018 at 8:10 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Could I sue my religion over this? Won2blv 21 3300 October 8, 2017 at 8:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Could God's creation be like His omniscience? Whateverist 19 5945 May 18, 2017 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Another "how could any intelligent woman be a Christian?" thread drfuzzy 17 2823 September 14, 2016 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  How Could Anyone Believe the Gospels Are Eywitness Accounts? Jenny A 15 4121 March 1, 2015 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: abaris
  This Could Have Gone in Damned Republicunts, too, but Minimalist 20 3095 February 27, 2015 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Losty
  Why does God use an army to fight, when He Could Do it alone? Christian 46 6546 October 29, 2014 at 12:00 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Christians. Could you be wrong? Rob_W75 888 126654 September 24, 2014 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: C4RM5
  After I know this how could I leave the church? sophonian 39 6300 August 15, 2014 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Undeceived