Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 6:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Problem With This Guy Is That He Does Not Understand Evangelicals
The Problem With This Guy Is That He Does Not Understand Evangelicals
http://blogs.christianpost.com/berean-fu...ity-28813/

Quote:Evangelicals Are Aiding and Abetting the Deconstruction of Morality

Quote:Hosea 4:6 says, “My people will be destroyed, because they have no knowledge. You have refused to learn, so I will refuse to let you be priests to me. You have forgotten the teachings of your God, so I will forget your children” (NCV).
Is that a justified charge against evangelicals? Yes. They once demanded an impeccable moral character for their leaders. Now they say it does not matter. They once demanded moral purity, now they say it is more important to have someone in power who may lend support to their various causes. They say that a godly conscience is not as important as love of country. How is it possible for a person who knows the scriptures and the God it reveals, to espouse those views? Bad company corrupts good character (Corinthians 15:33).
This blog has warned before that evangelicals now own the outcome of what they proudly (but so wrongly) declare to be God’s answer to prayer.

He thinks this xtian shit is real.  It isn't.  It is a band-aid to throw across centuries of racism and oppression of any one who does not think EXACTLY as they do.  They could care less how many pussies the WLB grabbed.  These are self-righteous jesus freak bastards who doubtless think that the sluts had it coming.
The Trumptards knew exactly what they were doing and they didn't care.  This is the same bunch of shits who in earlier times used their silly-assed bible to support slavery.

You may or may not be for real, Mr. Thompson.  But you are preaching to a racist mob not a group of people who have merely lost their way.
RE: The Problem With This Guy Is That He Does Not Understand Evangelicals
Their eternal and unchanging God sure is a flexible, ain't He ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When Evangelicals freak out. Jehanne 17 1641 December 4, 2020 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Evangelicals, Trump and a Quick Bible Study DeistPaladin 52 4625 November 9, 2020 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Bad News For Evangelicals Minimalist 62 6239 November 15, 2018 at 8:10 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  No Shitball, It Does Not Violate Your Rights Minimalist 10 2189 April 22, 2018 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  So, According To This Guy, "God" Is A Fuckhead. Minimalist 6 1429 April 1, 2018 at 8:56 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I don't understand what my mom believes Der/die AtheistIn 11 2991 January 14, 2018 at 6:59 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How does "Science prove that the miracles of the Bible did not happen" ? Emzap 62 11115 November 4, 2016 at 2:05 am
Last Post: dyresand
  I Have Proof the the Christian God Does Not and Cannot Eist Rhondazvous 89 14073 July 5, 2016 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  This Movie Needs A Guy and Two Robots Making Fun Of It Minimalist 7 1487 June 7, 2016 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Ignorant apologetics aside, your god does not exist. Foxaèr 10 2500 April 16, 2016 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Mystic