Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nation of Islam (NOI)
Nation of Islam (NOI)
Hello everyone, this is my first post so please be understanding if any part of my post is out of place. Anyway I was talking to a guy from the Nation of Islam and he made some claims about his religion that I wanted to get a more educated opinion on, hopefully from some of you.

Here are some of the comments he made ... "Now the honorable Elijah Muhammad taught us back in the early 1930's that the moon was once apart of our earth, he said: "A black scientist did that 66 trillion yrs ago. He was smart enough to try to destroy us by drilling a tube into our earth's, as we call it today, surface about 4,000 miles. He split the planet and this part dropped 36,000 miles from the original pocket and it started rotating. And we are the lucky people who were on this part that we didn't get destroyed with those who were on the moon. The moon is part of our earth. The astronomers, Today, they have learned that and they believe it also." Elijah said that the moon came from a huge explosion by using lots of special dynamite (much stronger than today's dynamite). And guess what? The astronomers and scientists all agree on this teaching also and say that the moon use to be apart of the earth and came from a huge explosion some billions of years back, and they also say the moon itself smells like GUNPOWDER (from using dynamite like Elijah said). We were also taught that the earth weighed six sextillion tons (a unit followed by 21 cyphers). We wasn't taught about the making of white people, the origin of the moon, and how much the earth weighed in the 1930's so who taught us? God. The scriptures says God would weigh out the earth and reveal it Isaiah 40:12 Habakkuk 3:6. So how'd we know these things before the Caucasian? "

"Here are some sources from whites who agree that the white race came from us 6,000 yrs ago the genetic mutation, selective breeding (grafting).

Professor Alan Cooper, director of the Australian centre for ancient DNA at the university of Adelaide said; "Europeans as a people are younger than we thought". Alan analyzed DNA from ancient skeletons and found that the genetic makeup of modern Europe was established just 6,500 yrs ago. Dr Hans Eiberg of the university of Copenhagen confirmed that all blue eyed humans have a "genetic MUTATION" that he says occurred 6 to 10 thousand yrs ago. Its symbolic to Genesis in the Bible. And the book of Jewish traditions called the mid rash Rabbah actually uses this Bible story to explain the birth of white children to black parents. In a book called making of the white man: the Baptist theologian Bernard L ramm explained: "By scientific breeding we can shuffle these genes with their characteristics and breed traits in or breed them out... The laws of heredity plus principles of separation or selection operating over a period of time will produce the various races". Lode wijk "Louis" Bolk said: "White skin started from an ancestor with a black skin, in whose offspring hair and iris color were suppressed (grafted) more and more." Dr. Jonathan Pritchard estimates that the point in time when the genes of Asian and European populations were altered was 6,600 yrs ago. So was Elijah Muhammad a good guesser in the early 30's or? Genesis 30:35 genesis 31:41. Its all symbolic and God said let US make man."

What do you all think about this ?
RE: Nation of Islam (NOI)
66 trillion.......really? Now that -is- impressive. Thinking
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
It's the same stuff that you are allergic to.
I have a lot more from this guy, here are a few ...

"Oh and not one of your "Scientists" called us liars or even tried to dis prove our teachings after Elijah Muhammad put up 100,000 $ for anyone to prove him wrong and your people shut their mouths. 100,000$ was a lot during 1963 and this money stays their even till this day. So you think you can prove us liars when the smartest of your people couldn't? Don't fool yourself."

"Point something out that I said to be lie."

"The claim is that Elijah Muhammad taught this to us over 80 yrs ago and now you astronomers, scientists, and historical scientists agree with these teachings today but back in the 30's they (whites) laughed and mocked those teachings but now who's the dummy? I think you better study."

"Let me give you some things of what other scientists say, the sources you keep trying to look over: The day the earth exploded: Scientists claims moon was created by massive nuclear blast which apart our planet 4 billion yrs ago. Planetory Scientist Wim Va Westrenen believes that this violent event took place over 4 billion yrs ago. Some scientists agree that a NUCLEAR BLAST IS THE ONLY THING THAT COULD PRODUCE THE NECESSARY ENERGY QUICKLY ENOUGH TO BLAST THE MOON INTO SPACE. THEY SAY A GIANT EXPLOSION EQUIVALENT TO 40 BILLION ATOMIC BOMBS ORIGINATING FROM THE EARTH'S CORE SOMEHOW LED TO THE FORMATION OF THE MOON. "
The guy you are quoting is another false apostle Paul was referring to.
This is the same bunch that murdered Malcom X isn't it?
By the way, Rowan, Welcome to AF.
(August 9, 2014 at 6:33 pm)professor Wrote: The guy you are quoting is another false apostle Paul was referring to.
This is the same bunch that murdered Malcom X isn't it?
By the way, Rowan, Welcome to AF.

Thank you, its nice to find an open minded group to talk to. Yes that guy is from the same branch that murdered Malcolm X

Obviously this guy was so full of shit that it is ridiculous, however I would like to know how Fard Muhammad predicted the weight of the earth, how he knew about the history of the white race, and why hasn't anyone taken Farrakhans challenge yet ? Or are all of these claims just bullshit and wrong ?

I always just assumed they were a bunch of racist black guys who just happened to be Muslim. I had no idea how far fetched their beliefs were, they are to Islam what Mormons are to Christianity, an even more unbelievable version coming from an even more unbelievable source
Boy, wait till the residents here find out that you mistakenly (to them) called me open minded!!

If Farrakhan was merely a whacko and not dangerous, we could just sluff him off easily, as for the weight of the earth, maybe he got it from the same source that Muhammad the first got his info from.
(August 9, 2014 at 6:53 pm)professor Wrote: Boy, wait till the residents here find out that you mistakenly (to them) called me open minded!!

I said "open minded group" Cool Shades
Sorry I miss read that one.
Yeah...the prof's mind is so open that his brains fell out.

Elijah Mohammed was a con man....like every other religious leader ever.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7728 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5420 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Anti-Islam Dutch politician converts to Islam Muslim Scholar 58 33613 May 16, 2013 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Violet