Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
atheism amongst black Americans
atheism amongst black Americans
Discuss, rant and everything

According to my limited observations, they seem to act like third world world-ers. (Why?)

And if you're black, sharing your experiences is very welcome.
RE: atheism amongst black Americans
Is the question, more accurately stated, why you have reached such a strange conclusion?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(August 19, 2014 at 11:05 am)Rhythm Wrote: Is the question, more accurately stated, why you have reached such a strange conclusion?

I live in the third world, and I'm just asking.
Still not exactly sure what you're asking..
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
How common and different is it from the whites? How hypocritical are the black theists? And then there's the gang culture.
That...what?
- Thomas Jefferson
What about the gang culture?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Is Anti-Intellectualism more common amongst the black?
Or am I mistaken?
(August 19, 2014 at 11:41 am)czúzyt ylgájla Wrote: Is Anti-Intellectualism more common amongst the black?
Or am I mistaken?

"Amongst the black"? Anti-intellectualism is a problem for large parts of all sorts of American culture.
- Thomas Jefferson
(August 19, 2014 at 11:00 am)czúzyt ylgájla Wrote: Discuss, rant and everything

According to my limited observations, they seem to act like third world world-ers. (Why?)

And if you're black, sharing your experiences is very welcome.

Wtaf are you even talking about?

(August 19, 2014 at 11:22 am)czúzyt ylgájla Wrote: How common and different is it from the whites? How hypocritical are the black theists? And then there's the gang culture.

Facepalm
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheists, if all Southern Americans are backwards? BillieBobbie 44 3859 April 1, 2023 at 4:25 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Atheism VS Christian Atheism? IanHulett 80 27077 June 13, 2017 at 11:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  "Orange is the New Black" on Atheism ScienceAf 33 3799 September 10, 2016 at 1:05 am
Last Post: ScienceAf
  Atheism, Scientific Atheism and Antitheism tantric 33 12451 January 18, 2015 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: helyott
  Black Christians... dyresand 6 1629 December 9, 2014 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  BLACK CHRISTIANS- [SNIP] AugumentAthiest666 2 977 December 8, 2014 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Strong/Gnostic Atheism and Weak/Agnostic Atheism Dystopia 26 12121 August 30, 2014 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: Dawsonite
  Debate share, young earth? atheism coverup? atheism gain? xr34p3rx 13 10463 March 16, 2014 at 11:30 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  More Americans admitting atheism Epimethean 17 7112 August 15, 2012 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: Epimethean
  A different definition of atheism. Atheism isn't simply lack of belief in god/s fr0d0 14 11995 August 1, 2012 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda