Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does North America have the most Atheists?
Why does North America have the most Atheists?
Why does north America have the largest Atheism followers?

The religion of Atheism has the largest following in America than any other in the world. In other cutlures where they don't believe in a deity, they believe in spirituality or mother-earth, but to an Atheist even believing that the EARTH is alive goes against their belief.

I also notice that atheists in America only pick on Christians, but would not dare to pick on ISLAM in fear of being called a racist by their liberal friends. "Tolerance" only exists if you believe in atheist liberalism.
RE: Why does North America have the most Atheists?
I'm wondering where you are getting this information from?

And the reason that xtians gets blasted more than muslims is because there are far more xtians to blast.

Ask the muslims around here how islam fares.
[Image: Screenshot.103580.1000000.jpg]
(August 20, 2014 at 3:28 pm)greekGod Wrote: "The religion of Atheism"

"atheist liberalism."

Oh boy.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Fuck Mohammed and all the Islamic fucktards that follow the pedophile.
Also, this guy is living in a fuckin dream world if he thinks all atheists are liberals. Wait...he's a theist, I guess he is.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Troll score: 1 out of 10
(August 20, 2014 at 3:28 pm)greekGod Wrote: Why does north America have the largest Atheism followers?

The religion of Atheism has the largest following in America than any other in the world. In other cutlures where they don't believe in a deity, they believe in spirituality or mother-earth, but to an Atheist even believing that the EARTH is alive goes against their belief.

I also notice that atheists in America only pick on Christians, but would not dare to pick on ISLAM in fear of being called a racist by their liberal friends. "Tolerance" only exists if you believe in atheist liberalism.

1. (Once again): Atheism is a religion in the same way as creationism is a science or Ken Ham is an honest business man
2. The largest per capita populations of atheists are in Europe and Asia.
3. No, atheists criticise all religions. However, we mostly criticise the religion prominent in the area we grew up in - in western nations that's Christianity.

The rest is just further nonsense that has been repeated constantly by those who don't actually talk to atheists but believe they can speak on our behalf.

They're not qualified to do that.

This is my only response to the troll.
Dying to live, living to die.
Quote:Why does north America have the largest Atheism followers?

Prolly something to do with a high carbohydrate intake and a sedentary lifestyle.

Quote:The religion of Atheism has the largest following in America than any other in the world.

Two things wrong with this idiotic statement (but well done - two clauses, two errors). 1. Atheism isn't a religion. 2. The US isn't even close to being at the top of the scale. France holds that position of honour, I believe.

Quote:In other cutlures [sic] where they don't believe in a deity, they believe in spirituality or mother-earth, but to an Atheist even believing that the EARTH is alive goes against their belief.

That might be because the EARTH isn't alive. Calling the Earth a living thing is exactly analogous to calling a tennis ball a living thing because it has a fungus on it.

Quote:I also notice that atheists in America only pick on Christians, but would not dare to pick on ISLAM in fear of being called a racist by their liberal friends. "Tolerance" only exists if you believe in atheist liberalism.

Speaking for myself, I despise all religions equally - fuck Allah, fuck Buddha, fuck Shiva, etc etc. If you think Muslims don't get a rough go of it in the US, you have either never watched a news feed, or you're abysmally stupid. Pick one.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I would've thought China had the largest number of atheists. America probably isn't even in the top 10.

Not too sure what a follower of atheism is either.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why does anyone convert to Islam? FrustratedFool 28 2240 September 6, 2023 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Why does science always upstage God? ignoramus 940 124658 October 26, 2022 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Why does God care about S E X? zwanzig 83 5068 November 15, 2021 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  [Serious] What does religion have to offer? EgoDeath 53 5643 August 3, 2019 at 9:41 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why does God get the credit? Cod 91 7350 July 29, 2019 at 6:14 am
Last Post: comet
  Why does there need to be a God? Brian37 41 7037 July 20, 2019 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Why does the Pope wear such funny clothing? GODZILLA 22 3303 June 27, 2018 at 2:24 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  America’s Changing Religious Landscape. Jehanne 14 3262 January 29, 2018 at 7:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why are most religions agains homosexuality? Der/die AtheistIn 140 22941 December 22, 2017 at 9:48 am
Last Post: Antares
  "A Celestial North Korea" Minimalist 10 2026 November 28, 2017 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger