Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 4:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fucking Love Canada
Fucking Love Canada
Canadian NATO account tweet to Russia:

[Image: _77206732_notcanada.jpg]
RE: Fucking Love Canada
Canada: Official UN Secretary of Sass.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Yeah, I'm sure there's going to be a retraction and a formal diplomatic apology in a couple days.

Yay Canada, though! Smile
Am I the only who doesn't think a third world war is imminent?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(August 28, 2014 at 8:20 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Am I the only who doesn't think a third world war is imminent?

Am I the only one who thinks we're already in it?
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(August 28, 2014 at 8:25 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote:
(August 28, 2014 at 8:20 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Am I the only who doesn't think a third world war is imminent?

Am I the only one who thinks we're already in it?

Well, time will tell - but it is a relief to me that my obligation to the army has long since been fulfilled, and that I'm too old to be drafted in any case, should that happen again. M son, on the other hand... They can't have him.
We're at foreplay to war. Not exactly war yet, everyone's just kinda stroking each other, getting ready for actual war.
I definitely think there are some douche bags that missed the cold war so much that they're getting it. Just wait 'til the neo-neo-cons start grawling at the other BRICS nations. There's definitely a small group of powerful assholes that can't stand to see warheads collecting dust.
god is supposed to be imaginary
(August 28, 2014 at 5:36 pm)Cato Wrote: Canadian NATO account tweet to Russia:

[Image: _77206732_notcanada.jpg]

Once upon a time, there could have been a map of North America that said "Not Canada" and "Not United States". Yet here we are, and showing no sign of giving any of our loot back. So who are we to snicker at Russia?

Considering the cost to the world in lives, treasure, social,stability and general progress of unwanted American interference elsewhere during the last 20 years, do you honestly think Russian interference in Ukraine is something we can talk down to?
Works both ways.....Ukrainian mortar teams need to see that map and see that a Russian village is not Ukraine.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Canada Day 2023 The Architect Of Fate 11 661 July 2, 2023 at 4:41 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Happy Canada Day 2022 The Architect Of Fate 17 1260 July 11, 2022 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Canada Election Day !!! The Architect Of Fate 18 1094 October 7, 2021 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Happy Canada Day !!! The Architect Of Fate 19 1414 July 2, 2021 at 11:13 am
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  They’re All Fucking Short-Bus People brewer 20 1293 May 21, 2021 at 11:07 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Fucking Catholic Sacks of Shit Minimalist 0 439 October 28, 2018 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Jesus Fucking Christ....Florida Got Hammered! Minimalist 30 1439 October 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: Nakara
  Fucking Rudy Giuliani Minimalist 1 332 August 29, 2018 at 11:56 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Yeah...Murrican Health Care is Fucking Marvelous Minimalist 9 1134 August 28, 2018 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Saudi Arabia freezes Canada trade ties, recalls envoy WinterHold 5 666 August 6, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb